The Cuatl Morass is an area in Metrica Province, home to a hostile Cuatl hylek tribe in the northwestern half of the area. This tribe is well known for its cowardice. Instead of hunting food, these hylek steal the supplies from others.
The enclosed hylek village can be accessed by approaching from the south-east near the renown heart NPC. Other entrance tunnels include:
- From the south, an underwater tunnel just east of Desider Atum
- From the west, via a tunnel south of Old Flamen Lab
- From the north, south-west of the Luminates Plant
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help the Lionguard keep the Cuatl hylek in check (10)
- Cuatl Waypoint —
- Hero Challenges
- Cuatl Health Goo
- Jumping Puzzles
- Goemm's Lab
- Resource nodes
- Research Assistant (1): This is so exciting. When I was young, I had a copy of one of Oola's early golem blueprints hanging over my bed.
- Research Assistant (2): I was more of a Gadd fan myself. The experiments he did on humans...you couldn't get away with that today.
- Research Assistant (1): Well, you know, humans are people too.
- Research Assistant (2): Yes, but science trumps all!
- Research Assistant (1): I want to go over and converse with Oola's hologram, but I'm too intimidated.
- Research Assistant (2): Why are you afraid? A hologram can't hurt you.
- Research Assistant (1): You don't understand, it's not just any hologram. It's Oola's hologram!
- Research Assistant (2): Ah, yes. Knowing Oola's love of traps, her hologram might just kill you.