From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Disrupt the Magnetics Lab (80)
- Mastery Insights
- Sandswept Isles Insight: Invariant Enclave
- Asura (Inquest)
- Inquest Assistant
- Inquest Engineer
- Inquest Extinguisher
- Inquest Golemancer
- Inquest Golemcaster
- Inquest Grenadier
- Inquest Magiscientist
- Inquest Researcher
- Inquest Technician
- Branded Charr
- Branded Devourer
- Branded Earth Elemental
- Branded Griffon
- Branded Human
- Branded Minotaur
- Branded Ogre
- Assault Cube
- Mark I Golem
- Mark II Golem
- Mark III Suppressor Golem
- Veteran Mark I Golem
- Veteran Mark II Golem
- Asuran Gate to Leyfinder Research Facility
- Inquest Generator
- Inquest Portal (only during the related event)
- Magneton Capacitor
- Magneton Destabilizer
- Magneton Hammer
- Magneton Particle
- Perimeter Defense Cannon
- Public Access System
- Reset Console
- Security Turret
- Volatile Magic (object)
- PA Announcer: Attention, krewe. Eighty-seven days have elapsed with no reported lab accidents or security issues.
- PA Announcer: The administration congratulates you on putting safety first.
- PA Announcer: As always, direct any safety issues or emergencies to...(static).
- PA Announcer: Keep up the good work! And remember: we care!
- Inquest Engineer: We lost another researcher. Floated out to sea.
- Inquest Technician: He was badmouthing my work. Then his magneton hammer had a little malfunction. Tragic.
- Inquest Technician: Any word from our assistant?
- Inquest Engineer: Still missing. We sent a search party, but spending too many resources seems like a waste.
- Inquest Technician: Time for a new hire, I suppose.
- Inquest Golemcaster: Have you seen the Magneton Manipulator? I swear I put it right here.
- Inquest Engineer: How do you lose a giant power suit?!
- Inquest Engineer: Perhaps we should be concerned about the communications blackout.
- Inquest Technician: I love it. Now those dunderheads in Rata Primus can't pester me with idiot questions.
- Inquest Engineer: I read that paper you published last week.
- Inquest Assistant: "A Treetiss on the Eccentricities of the Hive Mind"? As, yes, one of my finger works—
- Inquest Engineer: You misspelled "treatise."
- Inquest Technician: Haven't seen the new lab director. Doesn't he start today?
- Inquest Engineer: He won't be joining us. Questioned the current research directives.
- Inquest Technician: Expunged?
- Inquest Engineer: Expunged.
- Inquest Engineer: Those Olmakhans destroyed my experimental instruments!
- Inquest Technician: If we would just wipe out those savages, it would cut equipment repair requisitions per forty percent.
- Cowering Inquest Scientist: Please don't kill me!
- Cowering Inquest Scientist: No, please!
- Radiation Poison is active while inside the deep basement, dealing 1000 damage per second while affected by it.
- Resource nodes