From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Assist PR&T Esoterics with ooze research (4)
- Assist Researcher Kaii with Incomp's scrap heap (4)
- Jeztar Falls Waypoint —
- Break the ooze projection and slay oozes to fill the PR&T ooze sludge reservoir (4)
- Defend the golem generators from the Inquest (4)
- Stop the Inquest thief from escaping with Opticalium research (4)
- Defeat the crazy Inquest researcher and her crazed animal minions (5)
- Return the toxic oozes to the storage tanks inside PR&T Esoterics (5)
- Assistant Frinz
- Fixx's Assistant
- Incomp Optics Leader (4)
- Incomp Optics Researcher (4)
- Krewe Leader Mott
- Krewe Apprentice (4-5)
- Krewe Researcher (4)
- Peacemaker Chief
- Peacemaker Officer
- PR&T Apprentice (4)
- PR&T Researcher (4-5)
- Researcher (4-5)
- Krewe Apprentice
- PR&T Senior Researcher Takka (5)
- Researcher Kaii
- Technician (5)
- Technician Penn
- Before Fix goes to the hylek camp
- Fixx: Follow my lead. These hylek crave civilization. We'll have no trouble with them at all.
- Fixx's Assistant: What about Pimm? They brought him back in pieces.
- Fixx: Pimm was an idiot. he didn't understand the subtleties of dealing with an inferior race.
- As Fixx goes to the hylek camp
- Fixx: When we get to the hylek camp, I'll do the taking.
- Fixx: Whatever you do, don't mention their double chins. They hate that.
- When Fix returned to his camp
- Fixx: Where'd you run off to...?
- Fixx's Assistant: I was seeking help for you. Those creatures might have torn you limb from limb.
- Fixx: I'm fine. No thanks to you, and I have all the samples I need for my research.
- Krewe Researcher (1): When our new DEF 1250 is complete, it will be absolutely unstoppable.
- Krewe Researcher (2): But, then...what if we need to stop it?
- Krewe Researcher (1): Oh, there will be a switch in back.
- Krewe Researcher (1): The DEF 1250 filtration module is being primed for the next test phase. Waddi just needs your assistance in working a few bugs out.
- Krewe Researcher (2): What sort of bugs?
- Krewe Researcher (1): Fireflies, mostly.
- Krewe Researcher (2): So, uh...whose idea was it to construct a micro-technorium on the banks of a swamp, anyway?
- Krewe Apprentice : Hey, is it true that box in the corner is the time-out room for lollygaggers?"
- PR&T Researcher: I don't know. Why don't you ask that lollygagger, Zeen, whenever they let him out.
- PR&T Researcher: IF they ever let him out."
- Krewe Apprentice : Have you noticed how much more serene the lab seems today?"
- PR&T Researcher: Absolutely. I'm relieved those irksome sylvari "ooze huggers" abandoned their protest and left. Maybe now we can do our jobs in peace."
- Krewe Apprentice : Oh, the shin section's welded to the thigh section. And the thigh section's welded to the hip section. (hum)"
- Krewe Researcher : Let me guess...first day?"
- Krewe Apprentice (1): I can't believe the audacity of the Inquest. Building this lab in our purview?"
- Krewe Apprentice (2): The skale around here are nettlesome enough without those traitors inciting them."