From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
1 1 2 1
|Location within Jahai Bluffs|
- Jahai Bluffs
- Connects to
- Rilohn River (E)
Domain of Vabbi (N)
Crescent's Prosperity (W)
Click to enlarge.
The Reclaimed Chantry is an ancient Order of Whispers base in Jahai Bluffs, and is the entry point to Jahai from the Domain of Vabbi.
Locations and objectives
- Start dialogs between the Elonian factions (80)
- Reclaimed Chantry Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Gaze of the Ancients —
- Kormir's Reverence —
- Reclaimed Chantry Vista —
- Use a springer from the southeast.
- Awakened Representative
- Veteran Awakened Representative
- Veteran Mordant Crescent Representative
- Veteran Mordant Crescent Intimidator
- Branded Awakened Archer
- Branded Awakened Occultist
- Branded Awakened Soldier
- Unstable Branded Awakened
- Veteran Branded Forgotten Priest
- Veteran Branded Hydra
- Ancient Jahai Coin
- Broken turret
- Mist-Touched Cache
- Sand Pile
- Tormented Tooth
- Trade Cache
- The Grace of Melandru
- Unpostered Tree Trunk
- Shadows Agent Kito: Of all the times to step out of the shadows, it has to be this one. (sigh) Ah well. Punished for competence.
- Shadows Agent Kito: Someone has to whip all these factions into some kind of a whole. I suppose I can work with this.
- Order of Shadows Representative (1): It's hard to be among the game pieces again. Instead of one of the players. It just doesn't feel right.
- Order of Shadows Representative (2): Think of it this way—every pawn's now a player. Every Awakened, every Sunspear...
- Order of Shadows Representative (1): Meaning we're all equals now. How...comforting.
- Order of Shadows Representative: So, uh… how’s the weather?
- Awakened Representative: Branded. But skip the small talk–you look like you’ve got something on your mind.
- Awakened Representative: Always wondered what it’s like to be a Shadows agent.
- Order of Shadows Representative: Not nearly as glamorous as anyone imagines. But being Awakened– that must be wild.
- Awakened Representative: Any, um, intel? Is that what I should ask you?
- Order of Shadows Representative: I think so? Don’t know more than anyone else, though. The Brandstorms cut us all off from each other.
- Sunspear Representative: Ahai there, how’s life? Oh… Wait… I’m so sorry.
- Awakened Representative: Not used to talking to Awakened, are you? That’s all right, we’ll get through it.
- Awakened Representative: Don’t… don’t stab me, but–if you have time…
- Sunspear Representative: Bet we’ve both got questions. So… Go ahead, you can ask yours first.
- Awakened Representative: I don’t know how to talk to Sunspears.
- Sunspear Representative: And I’ve never talked to Awakened when we’re not fighting. Guess we can figure it out together.
- Veteran Awakened Representative: Look at 'em, smug and victorious–doesn't it bother you?
- Awakened Representative: Feels odd, sure, but so does freedom. They fight okay, and that’s what I care about.
- Veteran Mordant Crescent Representative (1): Hard to relax with all these Sunspears around. One of 'em tries something-
- Veteran Mordant Crescent Representative (2): No one's gonna try anything. We've got bigger fish to fry. Fish the size of an Elder Dragon.
- Resource nodes
- Mithril Ore
- Mebahya Sapling
- Cluster of Desert Herbs
- Desert Vegetables
- A Star to Guide Us: Matchmaker, Matchmaker — Start 15 successful conversations in a row between factions in the Chantry. (7 )
- A Star to Guide Us: Ethereal Exchange — I have to stop Kralkatorrik for Nenah and all the others in the Mists who are in danger. (1 )
|The Guild Wars Wiki has an article on Chantry of Secrets.|
- Kneeling at the Statue of Kormir will summon Nenah who is needed for "Ethereal Exchange" achievement.
- There's a hidden cave containing Volatile Magic located behind the northern waterfall. It's requires Roller Beetle mastery 2 (Barrier Smash) to open.