From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
1 1 2 1
Locations and objectives
- Start dialogs between the Elonian factions (80)
- Reclaimed Chantry Waypoint —
- Reclaimed Chantry Vista —
- Use a springer from the southeast.
- Awakened Representative
- Veteran Awakened Representative
- Veteran Mordant Crescent Representative
- Veteran Mordant Crescent Intimidator
- Branded Awakened Archer
- Branded Awakened Occultist
- Branded Awakened Soldier
- Unstable Branded Awakened
- Veteran Branded Forgotten Priest
- Veteran Branded Hydra
- Ancient Jahai Coin
- Broken turret
- Mist-Touched Cache
- Sand Pile
- Tormented Tooth
- Trade Cache
- The Grace of Melandru
- Unpostered Tree Trunk
- Shadows Agent Kito: Of all the times to step out of the shadows, it has to be this one. (sigh) Ah well. Punished for competence.
- Shadows Agent Kito: Someone has to whip all these factions into some kind of a whole. I suppose I can work with this.
- Order of Shadows Representative (1): It's hard to be among the game pieces again. Instead of one of the players. It just doesn't feel right.
- Order of Shadows Representative (2): Think of it this way—every pawn's now a player. Every Awakened, every Sunspear...
- Order of Shadows Representative (1): Meaning we're all equals now. How...comforting.
- Order of Shadows Representative: So, uh… how’s the weather?
- Awakened Representative: Branded. But skip the small talk–you look like you’ve got something on your mind.
- Awakened Representative: Always wondered what it’s like to be a Shadows agent.
- Order of Shadows Representative: Not nearly as glamorous as anyone imagines. But being Awakened– that must be wild.
- Awakened Representative: Any, um, intel? Is that what I should ask you?
- Order of Shadows Representative: I think so? Don’t know more than anyone else, though. The Brandstorms cut us all off from each other.
- Sunspear Representative: Ahai there, how’s life? Oh… Wait… I’m so sorry.
- Awakened Representative: Not used to talking to Awakened, are you? That’s all right, we’ll get through it.
- Awakened Representative: Don’t… don’t stab me, but–if you have time…
- Sunspear Representative: Bet we’ve both got questions. So… Go ahead, you can ask yours first.
- Awakened Representative: I don’t know how to talk to Sunspears.
- Sunspear Representative: And I’ve never talked to Awakened when we’re not fighting. Guess we can figure it out together.
- Veteran Awakened Representative: Look at 'em, smug and victorious–doesn't it bother you?
- Awakened Representative: Feels odd, sure, but so does freedom. They fight okay, and that’s what I care about.
- Veteran Mordant Crescent Representative (1): Hard to relax with all these Sunspears around. One of 'em tries something-
- Veteran Mordant Crescent Representative (2): No one's gonna try anything. We've got bigger fish to fry. Fish the size of an Elder Dragon.
- A Star to Guide Us: Matchmaker, Matchmaker — Start 15 successful conversations in a row between factions in the Chantry. (7 )
- A Star to Guide Us: Ethereal Exchange — I have to stop Kralkatorrik for Nenah and all the others in the Mists who are in danger. (1 )
- Kneeling at the Statue of Kormir will grant the "Ethereal Exchange" achievement and trigger a dialogue with Nenah.
- There's a hidden cave containing Volatile Magic located behind the northern waterfall. It's requires Roller Beetle mastery 2 (Barrier Smash) to open.