3 1 1
The Archen Foreland is an area within Bloodtide Coast. This pastoral coastal valley serves as the gateway to this zone from Lion's Arch and has roadways leading in all four directions. The coastline is shared by quaggan ranching lands and drake nesting grounds. The western hills is hold ancient haunted ruins under the study of the Lionguard.
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help the Lionguard keep drakes at bay (45)
- Help the Priory put ghost pirates to rest (45)
- Teach quaggans how to raise crabs (46)
- Archen Foreland Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Broken Beacon —
- Frog (45)
- Pack Bull (45)
- Explorer Dalton (46)
- Explorer Gillia (45)
- Explorer Shelba (45)
- Explorer Vanness (46)
- Lionguard Adarr (45)
- Lionscout Jerobe (45)
- Fisherman (45)
- Lionscout Kealin (45)
- Blue Moa Bird (45)
- Ridgeback Skale (46)
- At the Broken Beacon
- Priory Explorer: Ghost pirates! Ha, I love my job. It's exciting!
- Priory Explorer: I have so much soil under my nails, I could grow a garden.
- Professor Maciver: And to think, miss, we've spent all this time together...never realizing, never...daring to hope.
- Explorer Gillia: Yes, Professor? Is there something you want to ask me?
- Professor Maciver: Forgive me, but....is there anyone waiting for you back home in Lion's Arch?
- Explorer Gillia: Only my cats! And my rare manuscripts! Why do you ask?
- Professor Maciver: Well, would you...could you...do me the honor of...helping me clean the substratum of relics?
- Explorer Gillia: Oh. Yes. Sure. I'll get right on that.
- Lionguard Adarr: I hate to ask, but can we speed things up? I can’t focus on the undead until this ghost problem’s dealt with.
- Explorer Shelba: Yeah, because it’s necessary for you to stand around, breathing down our necks. Very productive. Start digging or shut up.