From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
The Mantle's Breach is an area of Lake Doric. This was previously the location of Divinity's Reach's northeastern dam. Due to an attack by the White Mantle, the dam that destroyed, resulting in the drainage of water from Lake Doric.
Locations and objectives
- Lumberjack Dara: The White Mantle is the root of all evil.
- Lumberjack Dara: I'm so sentimental about this place. A sap, you might say.
- Lumberjack Dara: Maybe it's time to branch out and look for a new line of work.
- Lumberjack Dara: Things are barking mad around here these days.
- Lumberjack Dara: Why's everyone looking at me like that?
- Seraph Soldier: The reports said "catastrophic structural damage." I'd have chosen stronger words.
- Seraph Soldier (2): Lake Doric will never be the same. We'll be rebuilding for years.
- Seraph Soldier: But we'll rebuild. That's what matters.
- Seraph Soldier: Who knew the White Mantle had this kind of power?
- Seraph Soldier (2): The engineers found bloodstone fragments scattered around the site. They knew just how to hit us.
- Seraph Soldier: Caudecus will pay for this. We'll see to that.
- Resource nodes