From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Location within Drizzlewood Coast|
- Drizzlewood Coast
- Connects to
- Lighthouse Point (N)
Petraj Overlook (SW)
Breakroot Basin (W)
Click to enlarge.
Port Cascadia is an area within Drizzlewood Coast. Once captured from the Dominion by the United Legions, it provides various services to allied combatants.
Locations and objectives
- Points of Interest
- Port Cascadia —
- Redsand Strand —
- Submerged Scrapyard —
- Port Cascadia Vista —
- Assault Port Cascadia! (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the centurion ransacking the area before they escape (80) [Group Event]
- Defend Port Cascadia from Dominion forces! (80) [Group Event]
- Defend the United Legions siege engineer as she repairs artillery (80)
- Destroy Dominion bombers before they complete their runs (80)
- Escort legion forces to the lighthouse (80) [Group Event]
- Escort legion forces to the port (80) [Group Event]
- Escort the supply caravan to the lighthouse (80)
- Escort the supply caravan to the port (80)
- Protect Port Cascadia from enemy mortar fire (80)
- Squash skirmishes around the area to maintain troop morale (80)
- Ash Legion Scout
- Ash Legion Shadow
- Ash Legion Spy
- Blood Legion Blademaster
- Blood Legion Duelist
- Blood Legion Soldier
- Dossenius Tempershield
- Flame Legion Axe Fiend
- Flame Legion Fire Shaman
- Flame Legion Smoke Shaman
- Iron Legion Engineer
- Iron Legion Marksman
- Iron Legion Sentinel
- Iron Legion Soldier
- United Legions Tactician
- Dominion Axe Fiend
- Dominion Blademaster
- Dominion Bladestorm
- Dominion Duelist
- Dominion Engineer
- Dominion Igniter
- Dominion Marksman
- Dominion Sentinel
- Dominion Shadow
- Dominion Soldier
- Dominion Spy
- Dominion Stalker
- Veteran Dominion Axe Fiend
- Veteran Dominion Blademaster
- Veteran Dominion Effigy
- Veteran Dominion Marksman
- Veteran Dominion Scout
- Veteran Dominion Spy
- Iron Legion Soldier: War evens the odds. Can't hide behind empty threats on the battlefield.
- Seraph Archer: Sure, but you can hide behind the people you make fight the battle for you.
- Iron Legion Soldier: Hmmmm...
- Ash Legion Scout: C'mon, it's easy gold! You buy a few of my flaming spears, and you get ten other people to buy yours.
- Seraph Archer: Yeah, not really interested. Sorry.
- Ash Legion Scout: Suit yourself. If you don't want to be rich, that's your loss.
- Seraph Archer: I'm gonna walk away now.
- Iron Legion Marksman: You used to be able to pick out the enemy pretty easy.
- Iron Legion Sentinel: Guess that's not true anymore, is it?
- Iron Legion Marksman: No. Funny how things change.
- Flame Legion Stalker (1): Who knows where Malice is half the time. Typical Ash Legion cowardice.
- Flame Legion Stalker (2): Hide in the shadows and let someone else do the fighting. Ruinbringer does the same thing.
- Flame Legion Stalker (1): Flame's not perfect, but at least we fight our own battles. They're lucky we're here to help with this mess.
- Iron Legion Marksman: We lost another one today. She was young, too. Couldn't have been out of the fahrar long.
- Ash Legion Spy: Cubs killing cubs. Is this what we've come to?
- Ash Legion Scout (1): My brother defected a couple weeks ago.
- Ash Legion Scout (2): Sorry. My sister did too. Guess there's more traitors out there than you'd think.
- Ash Legion Scout (1): That's what I thought at first. Now I'm wondering if he made the right choice.
- Curious Carving
- Dominion Propaganda Speaker
- Listening Device
- Port Front Gate
- United Legions Waystation
- Water Supply
- Fishing nodes
- Lake Fish
- Resource nodes
- Mithril Ore
- Salvage Pile
- No Quarter: Special Mission: Bolster the Port — Spend 600 War Supplies to repair damaged structures or purchase base upgrades at Port Cascadia in Drizzlewood Coast. (0)
- No Quarter: Special Mission: Clear the Port — Defeat 100 Dominion charr in Port Cascadia in the Drizzlewood Coast. (0)
- No Quarter: Special Mission: Fired Up — Assist with activating flame shields at the overlook or port 5 times. (0)
- No Quarter: Special Mission: Iron Rain — Protect Iron Legion builders as they construct mortars at the fortress or port. (0)
- No Quarter: Special Mission: Pillage the Port — Destroy 10 structures at Port Cascadia in the Drizzlewood Coast. (0)
- No Quarter: Special Mission: Swatting Mosquitos — Destroy 30 Dominion choppers over the village, lighthouse, fortress, or port locations. (0)
- Ambient dialogue triggers upon approaching the related NPCs once the area has been captured by allied forces.
- The mines in the water will explode if you come too close in a skiff.
- Cascadia is a bioregion stretching from Oregon through Southwest Canada that incorporates the Greater Seattle Area where ArenaNet is from.
- The beach front has elements of D-Day, Passchendaele, and Verdun.