From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Locations and objectives
- Port Cascadia Vista —
- Assault Port Cascadia! (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the centurion ransacking the area before they escape (80) [Group Event]
- Defend Port Cascadia from Dominion forces! (80) [Group Event]
- Defend the United Legions siege engineer as he repairs artillery (80)
- Destroy Dominion bombers before they complete their runs (80)
- Escort legion forces to the lighthouse (80) [Group Event]
- Escort legion forces to the port (80) [Group Event]
- Escort the supply caravan to the lighthouse (80)
- Escort the supply caravan to the port (80)
- Protect Port Cascadia from enemy mortar fire (80)
- Squash skirmishes around the area to maintain troop morale (80)
- Ash Legion Scout
- Ash Legion Shadow
- Ash Legion Spy
- Blood Legion Blademaster
- Blood Legion Duelist
- Blood Legion Soldier
- Dossenius Tempershield
- Flame Legion Axe Fiend
- Flame Legion Fire Shaman
- Flame Legion Smoke Shaman
- Iron Legion Engineer
- Iron Legion Marksman
- Iron Legion Sentinel
- Iron Legion Soldier
- United Legions Tactician
- Dominion Axe Fiend
- Dominion Blademaster
- Dominion Bladestorm
- Dominion Duelist
- Dominion Engineer
- Dominion Igniter
- Dominion Marksman
- Dominion Sentinel
- Dominion Shadow
- Dominion Soldier
- Dominion Spy
- Dominion Stalker
- Veteran Dominion Axe Fiend
- Veteran Dominion Blademaster
- Veteran Dominion Effigy
- Veteran Dominion Marksman
- Veteran Dominion Scout
- Veteran Dominion Spy
- Iron Legion Soldier: War evens the odds. Can't hide behind empty threats on the battlefield.
- Seraph Archer: Sure, but you can hide behind the people you make fight the battle for you.
- Iron Legion Soldier: Hmmmm...
- Ash Legion Scout: C'mon, it's easy gold! You buy a few of my flaming spears, and you get ten other people to buy yours.
- Seraph Archer: Yeah, not really interested. Sorry.
- Ash Legion Scout: Suit yourself. If you don't want to be rich, that's your loss.
- Seraph Archer: I'm gonna walk away now.
- Iron Legion Marksman: You used to be able to pick out the enemy pretty easy.
- Iron Legion Sentinel: Guess that's not true anymore, is it?
- Iron Legion Marksman: No. Funny how things change.
- Flame Legion Stalker (1): Who knows where Malice is half the time. Typical Ash Legion cowardice.
- Flame Legion Stalker (2): Hide in the shadows and let someone else do the fighting. Ruinbringer does the same thing.
- Flame Legion Stalker (1): Flame's not perfect, but at least we fight our own battles. They're lucky we're here to help with this mess.
- Iron Legion Marksman: We lost another one today. She was young, too. Couldn't have been out of the fahrar long.
- Ash Legion Spy: Cubs killing cubs. Is this what we've come to?
- Ash Legion Scout (1): My brother defected a couple weeks ago.
- Ash Legion Scout (2): Sorry. My sister did too. Guess there's more traitors out there than you'd think.
- Ash Legion Scout (1): That's what I thought at first. Now I'm wondering if he made the right choice.
- Curious Carving
- Dominion Propaganda Speaker
- Listening Device
- Port Front Gate
- United Legions Waystation
- Water Supply
- Resource nodes
- No Quarter: Special Mission: Bolster the Port — Spend 600 War Supplies to repair damaged structures or purchase base upgrades at Port Cascadia in Drizzlewood Coast. (0)
- No Quarter: Special Mission: Clear the Port — Defeat 100 Dominion charr in Port Cascadia in the Drizzlewood Coast. (0)
- No Quarter: Special Mission: Pillage the Port — Destroy 10 structures at Port Cascadia in the Drizzlewood Coast. (0)
- No Quarter: Special Mission: Fired Up — Assist with activating flame shields at the overlook or port 5 times. (0)
- No Quarter: Special Mission: Iron Rain — Protect Iron Legion builders as they construct mortars at the fortress or port. (0)
- No Quarter: Special Mission: Swatting Mosquitos — Destroy 30 Dominion choppers over the village, lighthouse, fortress, or port locations. (0)
- Ambient dialogue triggers upon approaching the related NPCs once the area has been captured by allied forces.
- Cascadia is a bioregion stretching from Oregon through Southwest Canada that incorporates the Greater Seattle Area where ArenaNet is from.
- The beach front has elements of D-Day, Passchendaele, and Verdun.