From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Spin in place and swing your greatsword while hurling powerful projectiles.
— In-game description [?]
- Zealous Blade - Attacks with your greatsword deal extra damage and heal you. Greatsword abilities have reduced recharge.
- Contrary to the description, allows you to move at reduced speed.
- Both the spin and the projectiles deal damage. Projectiles fly out in every direction, so not all will connect with smaller targets.
- The projectiles do not pierce.
- The spin hits 7 times and throws 7 projectiles, for a total of 14 possible hits on a single target. Damage listed appears to be for all 7 spinning hits and 0 projectile.
- Disabling the "Melee attack assist" option in your settings, which prevents your character from moving into the hitbox of enemies, will allow you to use this skill from the inside of an enemy, hitting with both the melee attack and the projectiles resulting in a substantial increase in total damage to the target.
- Coefficient: 2.625 for primary strikes (0.375 each * 7), 0.14 for secondary projectiles
- The projectile(s) from this skill keeps to the ground, meaning that it can be aimed only horizontally; its path vertically is always along the ground. It also means that targets cannot be hit if there is a gap or large elevation in the ground between the target and the caster (eg. harpy jumping puzzle in Uncategorized Fractal).
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 01, 2014||
|October 07, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: