From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Spin in place and swing your greatsword while hurling powerful projectiles.
— In-game description [?]
- Zealous Blade — Your power is increased. Gain additional power while wielding a greatsword. Your greatsword skills have reduced recharge.
- Contrary to the description, allows you to move at reduced speed.
- Both the spin and the projectiles deal damage. Projectiles fly out in every direction, so not all will connect with smaller targets.
- The projectiles do not pierce.
- The projectiles have a damage type of Lightning and will cause the appropriate death animation.
- Disabling the "Melee attack assist" option in your settings, which prevents your character from moving into the hitbox of enemies, will allow you to use this skill from the inside of an enemy, hitting with both the melee attack and the projectiles resulting in a substantial increase in total damage to the target.
- Coefficient: 3.15 for primary strikes (0.45 each * 7) and 2.625 for secondary projectiles (0.375 each * 7), for a total coefficient of 5.775.
- The projectile(s) from this skill keeps to the ground, meaning that it can be aimed only horizontally; its path vertically is always along the ground. It also means that targets cannot be hit if there is a gap or large elevation in the ground between the target and the caster (eg. harpy jumping puzzle in Uncategorized Fractal).
- This skill will proc the whirl finisher three times.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 07, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|February 22, 2017||
|July 01, 2014||
|October 07, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: