From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Click to enlarge
|Search YouTube for videos related to Twilight animation.|
The blade of this greatsword appears as a window into space. It has the following additional graphical effects:
- Moving or swinging your weapon leaves a painterly afterimage. This trail also acts as a window into space just as the blade does.
- The player's body is surrounded with a soft dark aura while drawn.
- The weapon gives off a short burst of light when drawn.
- The blade is surrounded with a soft aura while drawn. The aura's color reflects the blade's color.
- Animated prismatic flares appear behind the blade while drawn.
- White sparkles pop off the blade while drawn.
- The blade's edge is a painterly design whose texture shifts and rotates around the blade.
- Spiked red glow at the base of the blade which moves from one side to the other.
- Mirror Blade, Binding Blade, Bladetrail,and Whirling Wrath are altered slightly, the player throws Twilight rather than the default thrown projectiles.