From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the precursor weapon for Sunrise. For the time of day, see Day and night. For the sylvari cycle, see Cycle. For the zephyrite NPC, see Dawn (NPC).
- 995 – 1,100
- Precursor weapons
- Req. level
- Soulbound on Use
- Item link
- Skin link
- Trading post
- External links
Click to enlarge.
This weapon is used to craft the legendary greatsword Sunrise
Superior Sigil of Rage
Unused Upgrade Slot
— In-game description
Dawn is an exotic level 80 greatsword and the precursor weapon for Sunrise.
- Crafted once per account after completing the Sunrise III: Dawn collection.
- Box of Recipes: Dawn
- Legendary Component
- Output qty.
- Req. rating
- Chat link
- Cold-Forged Exotic Weapon (chance)
- Echo of Forging Steel (chance)
- Echo of Raven Sanctum (chance)
- Echo of Whispers (chance)
- Echo of the Shiverpeaks (chance)
- Faint Echo of Forging Steel (chance)
- Faint Echo of Raven Sanctum (chance)
- Faint Echo of Whispers (chance)
- Faint Echo of the Shiverpeaks (chance)
- Gnashblade's Exotic Weapon Grab Bag (chance)
- Strong Echo of Forging Steel (chance)
- Strong Echo of Raven Sanctum (chance)
- Strong Echo of Whispers (chance)
- Strong Echo of the Shiverpeaks (chance)
- Tournament of Legends: Precursor Choice Box (choice, discontinued)
- Tournament of Legends: Second Place (choice, discontinued)
Rare chance from the following sources:
- Drop from foes throughout the world.
- Drop from any container that can drop random exotic weapons, such as the Chest of Exotic Equipment, or from containers that drop Unidentified gear.
- Mystic Forge: chance when combining four rare or four exotic pieces of equipment with an average level of 75 or higher, e.g. one L60 weapon + three L80 weapons or three L75 pieces of armor and a L75 weapon.
- Found in various chests:
- The event chests after killing an epic boss, such as the Shadow Behemoth or Claw of Jormag.
- Event chests in dungeons.
- Jumping puzzle chests.
- Bonus Chests from world boss events.
- Reward from guild missions.
- Reward from Raids - each major boss is guaranteed to drop one exotic piece of equipment.
- The June 25th, 2019 update added a holographic version of this weapon to the game.
- As Dusk is nearly identical to Dawn, there is no holographic version of the former.
- A "gift-wrapped" version of this skin can be found as part of the Wrapped weapons set.