From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the precursor weapon for Sunrise. For the time of day, see Day and night. For the sylvari cycle, see Cycle. For the zephyrite NPC, see Dawn (NPC).
Click to enlarge.
Dawn is an exotic level 80 greatsword and the precursor weapon for Sunrise.“
— In-game description
- Crafted once per account after completing the Sunrise III: Dawn collection.
Rare chance from the following sources:
- Drop from foes throughout the world.
- Drop from any container that can drop random exotic weapons, such as the Chest of Exotic Equipment.
- Mystic Forge: chance when combining four rare or four exotic pieces of equipment with an average level of 75 or higher, e.g. one L60 weapon + three L80 weapons or three L75 pieces of armor and a L75 weapon.
- Found in various chests:
- Reward from guild missions.
- Reward from Raids - each major boss is guaranteed to drop one exotic piece of equipment.
- The June 25th, 2019 update added a holographic version of this weapon to the game.
- As Dusk is nearly identical to Dawn, there is no holographic version of the former.