From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Click to enlarge
- Eternity creates a burst of light upon being drawn, acting like a window into the starry sky just as the blade does.
- Moving or swinging your weapon leaves a painterly afterimage, much like Twilight or Sunrise.
- The pommel gem emits a bright glow while stowed/drawn.
- The blade is surrounded with a soft aura while drawn. The aura's color reflects the blade's color.
- Animated prismatic flares appear behind the blade while drawn.
- White sparkles pop off the blade while drawn.
- The blade's edge is a painterly design whose texture shifts and rotates around the blade.
- Skills involving throwing or creating copies of the weapon will toss either Twilight, Eternity, or Sunrise randomly.
- Eternity has a day/night cycle.
- The orbs above the footfall changes color, orange during the day and purple during the night.
- Special changes for Warrior
- Bladetrail tosses the Eternity at their target.
- Throw Rock and Hammer Toss are both replaced with the Eternity blade.
- Special changes for Guardian
- Whirling Wrath bolts are replaced with Eternity blades.
- Binding Blade swords are replaced with Eternity blades.
- Special changes for Mesmer
- Mirror Blade throws Eternity at their target.
- Special changes for Ranger
- Crippling Throw tosses Eternity at their target.