From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Click to enlarge
|Search YouTube for videos related to Sunrise animation.|
Sunrise's blade can be best described as a window into the sky during sunrise, animated as though it was peeking into an ingame skybox. It has the following additional graphical effects:
- Moving or swinging your weapon leaves a painterly afterimage. This trail also acts as a window into the sky just as the blade does.
- The player's body is surrounded with a soft blue aura while drawn.
- Blue sparkles pop off the player's body while drawn.
- The weapon gives off a short burst of light when drawn.
- The player's footsteps leave a window into the sky at sunrise on the ground.
- The blade is surrounded with a soft aura while drawn. The aura's color reflects the blade's color.
- Animated prismatic flares appear behind the blade while drawn.
- Yellow sparkles pop off the blade while drawn.
- The blade's edge is a painterly design whose texture shifts and rotates around the blade.
- Spiked yellow glow at the base of the blade which moves from one side to the other.
- Mirror Blade, Binding Blade, Bladetrail, Throw Rock, Whirling Wrath and Crippling Throw are altered slightly. The player throws Sunrise rather than the default thrown projectiles.