From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the precursor weapon for Twilight. For the NPC of the same name, see Dusk (NPC). For the time of day, see Day and night. For the sylvari cycle, see Cycle.
Click to enlarge.
Dusk is an exotic level 80 greatsword and the precursor weapon for Twilight.“
— In-game description
- Crafted once per account after completing the Twilight III: Dusk collection.
Rare chance from the following sources:
- Drop from foes throughout the world.
- Drop from any container that can drop random exotic weapons, such as the Chest of Exotic Equipment.
- Mystic Forge: chance when combining four rare or four exotic pieces of equipment with an average level of 75 or higher, e.g. one L60 weapon + three L80 weapons or three L75 pieces of armor and a L75 weapon.
- Found in various chests:
- Reward from guild missions.
- Reward from Raids - each major boss is guaranteed to drop one exotic piece of equipment.
- Before the Heart of Thorns release, this sword shared its skin with the Naegling greatsword.
- A "gift-wrapped" version of this skin can be found as part of the Wrapped weapons set.