From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Throw blades at your foes, causing damage over time. Bound foes can be pulled to you. The effect ends when a foe moves out of range.
— In-game description
- Zealous Blade — Your power is increased. Gain additional power while wielding a greatsword. Your greatsword skills have reduced recharge.
- Throws projectile blades at up to 5 nearby foes, dealing damage over time to those they hit. Affected foes can then be pulled using the associated sequence skill, but this ends the damage over time effect.
- Multiple projectiles can hit the same target if they intercept the projectiles or the skill is used while on top of their character model.
- This skill does not affect epic rank foes.
- This skill can hit targets in stealth.
- If the foe dodges when the pull is activated, they will not be pulled the full distance.
- This skill will proc the whirl finisher one time.
- Damage over time component is determined by the following formula:
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|November 29, 2022||
|August 23, 2022||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|May 08, 2018||
|February 22, 2017||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: