Throw blades at your foes, causing damage over time. Bound foes can be pulled to you. The effect ends when a foe moves out of range.
— In-game description
The skill throws projectile blades at up to 5 nearby foes, dealing damage over time with the Binding Blade effect to those they hit. Affected foes can then be pulled using the associated Pull sequence skill, but this removes the damage over time effect.
Multiple projectiles can hit the same target if they intercept the projectiles. For example, if several enemies are present in range, and the skill is used inside one of the enemies' hitbox, then all projectiles will hit that target from inside its' hitbox. If only one target is present in range, then only one projectile will be launched, and using the skill inside the enemy's hitbox will have no additional effect.
- This skill will proc the whirl finisher one time.
- Damage over time component is determined by the following formula:
- If the foe dodges when the Pull is activated, they will not be pulled the full distance.
- This skill can hit targets in stealth.
- This skill does not affect epic rank foes.
- Zealous Blade — Your power is increased. Gain additional power while wielding a greatsword. Your greatsword skills have reduced recharge.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 18, 2023||
|November 29, 2022||
|August 23, 2022||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|May 08, 2018||
|February 22, 2017||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: