From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
|Imagined Burden||6||Deals damage, cripples, and causes a whirl finisher.|
- Similar to the Whirlwind Attack this skill emulates, the number of hits that the phantasm actually lands is dependent on the size and position of the target relative to the Phantasm.
- Phantasms have their own unique weapon strength that is independent of the player's equipped weapon rarity. The berserker has a weapon strength range of 2732-3021, with the midpoint being 2876.5.
- See also: Phantasm#Related traits
- Imagined Burden - Greatsword skills other than the Spatial Surge gain recharge reduction and inflict cripple. Phantasmal Berserker summons an additional berserker but deals less damage.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 06, 2018||
|November 07, 2017||
|August 08, 2017|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
|May 16, 2017||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|June 25, 2013||
|December 14, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- The Illusionary Berserker's greatsword resembles Vision of the Mists.