From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
|Imagined Burden||Deals damage, cripples, and causes a whirl finisher.|
- Similar to the Whirlwind Attack this skill emulates, the number of hits that the phantasm actually lands is dependent on the size and position of the target relative to the Phantasm.
- Phantasms have their own unique weapon strength that is independent of the player's equipped weapon rarity. The berserker has a weapon strength range of 2732-3023, with the midpoint being 2877.5.
- Bountiful Blades — Improves greatsword skills. Mirror Blade bounces additional times, and Phantasmal Berserker summons an additional berserker and deals less damage.
- Sympathetic Visage — Phantasms take your conditions when they are first summoned.
- Protected Phantasms — Phantasms spawn with aegis.
- Persistence of Memory — When a phantasm becomes a clone, it transfers its boons to you.
- Phantasmal Haste — Phantasms spawn with quickness. Gain quickness when you create a phantasm.
- Phantasmal Force — Phantasms deal increased strike damage for each stack of might you have. Gain might when your phantasms become clones.
- Chronophantasma — The first time a phantasm would become a clone, it instead resummons itself and attacks again. Resummoned phantasms inflict a percentage of the original's damage. (Resummoned phantasms are briefly dazed.)
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|February 06, 2018||
|November 07, 2017||
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|May 16, 2017||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|June 25, 2013||
|December 14, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- The Illusionary Berserker's greatsword resembles Vision of the Mists.