From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
11 2 1
Locations and objectives
- Splintercrest Fort Waypoint —
Griffonclaw Peak Vista —
- From the pointof interest, head east then north climbing the cliff until you are higher than the vista, then head west towards it.
- Splintercrest Fort
- Collect griffon claws for Quartermaster Thell (41)
- Defend Splintercrest Fort (41)
- Escort Quartermaster Thell to Foewatch Encampment (41)
- Reclaim Splintercrest Fort (41)
- Stop Tokkra's kidnapping (41)
- Protect Tokkra of Iron while he sets bombs in the Separatist camp (42)
- Avi Tidebound
- Blood Legion Soldier
- Fuming Blood Legion Soldier
- Glug the Unwise
- Hob Tornmuzzle
- Iron Legion Engineer
- Iron Legion Soldier
- Kal Tornface
- Kor the Warcaller
- Krag Shatteraxe
- Legionnaire Kott Shatterskull
- Tirune Shatterclaw
- Tokkra of Iron
- Ebon Vanguard Archer
- Ebon Vanguard Soldier
- Fuming Ebon Vanguard Soldier
- Private Edwin "Headspin" Maynard
- Quartermaster Thell
- At Ferrusatos Village
- Avi Tidebound: Remind me again why we came here.
- Luyg Tidewalker: It was better. Better than where we were.
- Avi Tidebound: But nobody buys your fish here.
- Luyg Tidewalker: Still a good location. People on the road to Ebonhawke stop by all the time.
- Avi Tidebound: They don't buy fish, fur-brain.
- Luyg Tidewalker: You need to find something to sell so you talk less. I can't get any work done.
- Avi Tidebound: Ungrateful. That's what you are. Ungrateful. Did I ever tell you that? And forgetful.
- Avi Tidebound: I've told you a billion time about my drake stew plan.
- Luyg Tidewalker: Oh, drake stew! I'm sure the line will go all the way to the Citadel! Everybody loves drake stew! Can't get enough of it!
- Hob Tornmuzzle: Patience.
- Kal Tornface: Patience?
- Hob Tornmuzzle: Yes, patience. Fishing's first lesson (boy).
- Kal Tornface: Just bomb the water. Scoop up the dead fish.
- Hob Tornmuzzle: Ruins the taste.
- Kal Tornface: Let's do it anyway!
- Hob Tornmuzzle: We don't have that kind of money. Bombs don't grow on trees.
- Kal Tornface: I want food! I want food! I'm bored!
- Hob Tornmuzzle: (Sigh)
- Torian Manslayer: I'll never forget the Brand disaster. First, a giant roaring filled the western sky, then night turned to day, and whole warbands became mindless mutants.
- Dym Rustbite: Don't worry. If you're ever turned like that, I'd have no trouble doing what needs doing.
- Torian Manslayer: I'd do the same for you. Once the Brand has you, there's no going back.
- Stahl: (ROAR)
- Respite: What are you doing?
- Stahl: Fishing! You have to scare them out.
- Respite: You're doing it wrong.
- Respite: (ROAR)
- Stahl: Almost! They're scared now.
- Glug the Unwise: I'm glad you're okay! I told everyone you were catnapping.
- Tokkra of Iron: Thank you, Glug. But I was kidnapped not catnapped.
- Glug the Unwise: Oh. Did you sleep through the rescue?
- Tokkra of Iron: Good job, Glug. You did good!
- Kor the Warcaller: I smell garbage. Oh, right. Humans.
- Legionnaire Kott Shatterskull: Hey, be civil around these ones. They're different.
- Kor the Warcaller: Yeah. Cease-fire. Woo. Big deal. See my tail? See? I'm so happy!
- Legionnaire Kott Shatterskull: I mean it, Kor. Keep your teeth to yourself.
- Between Iron Legion and Ebon Vanguard Soldiers
- Fuming Ebon Vanguard Soldier: Do your worst!
- Fuming Iron Legion Soldier: I'll taste your blood!
- Fuming Ash Legion Soldier: I won’t go easy on you.
- Fuming Ebon Vanguard Soldier: Come on! Do your worst!
- During Help Lieutenant Fynn and Kor the Warcaller's assault on the Behemian Grand Kraal
- Iron Legion Soldier: Did you hear? We sent troops after the ogres. It's gonna get ugly!
- After completing the event "Reclaim Splintercrest Fort"
- Kor the Warcaller: They're mindless beasts. How did we ever let them win a battle?
- Legionnaire Kott Shatterskull: Win, lose, doesn't matter. In the end. we've got the guns, and we always pull the trigger.
- Blood Legion War Banner
- Fish Barrel
- Med Supplies
- Ogre Flag Stand
- Ogre Supplies
- Small Fishing Net
- Suspicious Bush
- Resource nodes