11 2 1
Splinter Hills is an area located in far southern section of Blazeridge Steppes. It is home to two different service outposts, the first being Ferrusatos Village in the southwest portion, and the second being Splintercrest Fort in the central portion.
Locations and objectives
- Splintercrest Fort Waypoint —
Griffonclaw Peak Vista —
- From the pointof interest, head east then north climbing the cliff until you are higher than the vista, then head west towards it.
- Splintercrest Fort
- Collect griffon claws for Quartermaster Thell (41)
- Defend Splintercrest Fort (41)
- Escort Quartermaster Thell to Foewatch Encampment (41)
- Reclaim Splintercrest Fort (41)
- Stop Tokkra's kidnapping (41)
- Protect Tokkra of Iron while he sets bombs in the Separatist camp (42)
- Avi Tidebound
- Blood Legion Soldier
- Fuming Blood Legion Soldier
- Glug the Unwise
- Hob Tornmuzzle
- Iron Legion Engineer
- Iron Legion Soldier
- Kal Tornface
- Kor the Warcaller
- Krag Shatteraxe
- Legionnaire Kott Shatterskull
- Tirune Shatterclaw
- Tokkra of Iron
- Ebon Vanguard Archer
- Ebon Vanguard Soldier
- Fuming Ebon Vanguard Soldier
- Private Edwin "Headspin" Maynard
- Quartermaster Thell
- At Ferrusatos Village
- Avi Tidebound: Remind me again why we came here.
- Luyg Tidewalker: It was better. Better than where we were.
- Avi Tidebound: But nobody buys your fish here.
- Luyg Tidewalker: Still a good location. People on the road to Ebonhawke stop by all the time.
- Avi Tidebound: They don't buy fish, fur-brain.
- Luyg Tidewalker: You need to find something to sell so you talk less. I can't get any work done.
- Avi Tidebound: Ungrateful. That's what you are. Ungrateful. Did I ever tell you that? And forgetful.
- Avi Tidebound: I've told you a billion time about my drake stew plan.
- Luyg Tidewalker: Oh, drake stew! I'm sure the line will go all the way to the Citadel! Everybody loves drake stew! Can't get enough of it!
- Hob Tornmuzzle: Patience.
- Kal Tornface: Patience?
- Hob Tornmuzzle: Yes, patience. Fishing's first lesson (boy).
- Kal Tornface: Just bomb the water. Scoop up the dead fish.
- Hob Tornmuzzle: Ruins the taste.
- Kal Tornface: Let's do it anyway!
- Hob Tornmuzzle: We don't have that kind of money. Bombs don't grow on trees.
- Kal Tornface: I want food! I want food! I'm bored!
- Hob Tornmuzzle: (Sigh)
- Torian Manslayer: I'll never forget the Brand disaster. First, a giant roaring filled the western sky, then night turned to day, and whole warbands became mindless mutants.
- Dym Rustbite: Don't worry. If you're ever turned like that, I'd have no trouble doing what needs doing.
- Torian Manslayer: I'd do the same for you. Once the Brand has you, there's no going back.
- Stahl: (ROAR)
- Respite: What are you doing?
- Stahl: Fishing! You have to scare them out.
- Respite: You're doing it wrong.
- Respite: (ROAR)
- Stahl: Almost! They're scared now.
- Glug the Unwise: I'm glad you're okay! I told everyone you were catnapping.
- Tokkra of Iron: Thank you, Glug. But I was kidnapped not catnapped.
- Glug the Unwise: Oh. Did you sleep through the rescue?
- Tokkra of Iron: Good job, Glug. You did good!
- Kor the Warcaller: I smell garbage. Oh, right. Humans.
- Legionnaire Kott Shatterskull: Hey, be civil around these ones. They're different.
- Kor the Warcaller: Yeah. Cease-fire. Woo. Big deal. See my tail? See? I'm so happy!
- Legionnaire Kott Shatterskull: I mean it, Kor. Keep your teeth to yourself.
- Between Iron Legion and Ebon Vanguard Soldiers
- Fuming Ebon Vanguard Soldier: Do your worst!
- Fuming Iron Legion Soldier: I'll taste your blood!
- Fuming Ash Legion Soldier: I won’t go easy on you.
- Fuming Ebon Vanguard Soldier: Come on! Do your worst!
- During Help Lieutenant Fynn and Kor the Warcaller's assault on the Behemian Grand Kraal
- Iron Legion Soldier: Did you hear? We sent troops after the ogres. It's gonna get ugly!
- After completing the event "Reclaim Splintercrest Fort"
- Kor the Warcaller: They're mindless beasts. How did we ever let them win a battle?
- Legionnaire Kott Shatterskull: Win, lose, doesn't matter. In the end. we've got the guns, and we always pull the trigger.
- Resource nodes