From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help Sentinels instigate fights between ghosts and the Branded (42)
- At the village ruins
- Ascalonian Archer: He had to be cheating. Nobody's that lucky!
- Ascalonian Citizen: You're just mad because he took your entire purse. You win some you lose some.
- Ascalonian Mage: Who was that woman I saw with you this morning?
- Ascalonian Fighter: The same one you saw me with last night at the party...but I don't remember her name.
- Ascalonian Mage: I don't remember seeing her last night.
- Ascalonian Archer: I heard 10th Company is hosting a shindig tonight. You going?
- Ascalonian Mage: Why not? Another party or another prayer. It's all the same when you could die any day.
- Ascalonian Citizen: And don't forget your appointment with the tailor to fit your tunic. Oh, you're going to look so handsome!
- Ascalonian Fighter: I won't forget. I love you.
- Ascalonian Citizen: I love you too, honey.
- Ascalonian Citizen: You have to talk to your mother. She's trying to add ten more people to the guest list.
- Ascalonian Fighter: I'll talk to her, but you know how she is. She could get her way with a rampaging charr.
- Ascalonian Archer: Hello. I'm the king's archer inspector. Can I see you quiver?
- Ascalonian Mage: No, but I'll show you my Lightning Touch.
- Ascalonian Archer: Not the kind of bolt I had in mind. Perhaps when you're feeling less volatile.
- Ascalonian Citizen: What? No. We're not seating your Uncle Bert with my sister's family. He'll offend them.
- Ascalonian Fighter: You're probably right. Put him with my boot camp friends. They appreciate his humor.
- Ascalonian Fighter: I don't see why we have to talk about this now. I'm on duty.
- Ascalonian Citizen: What better time? You're just walking around out there. You walk. I'll talk.
- Ascalonian Fighter: All right. But, sweetheart, I don't care what color the bridesmaid's dresses are.
- Ascalonian Archer: Hey there. You're looking good. Long time no see.
- Ascalonian Citizen: Long time no care. You cheated on me with my sister, remember?
- Ascalonian Archer: Oh. That was you. Right. I'm not seeing her anymore. Maybe you and I could, uh...
- Ascalonian Citizen: No. Never. Not even if you were Prince Rurik himself.
- Ascalonian Citizen: You look hungover. How much did you drink last night?
- Ascalonian Archer: Enough to throw off my game, obviously. I won't be doing that again anytime soon.
- Ascalonian Archer (1): Hey, cutie. My arrow. Your bow. I bet we could hit the mark.
- Ascalonian Archer (2): I've got a better idea. My arrow, your backside.
- Ascalonian Archer (1): Aha. Bullseye. I'm gone.
- Branded Crystals
- Old Ascalonian Dagger
- Old Ascalonian Mace
- Old Ascalonian Sword
- Old Ascalonian Torch
- Old Ascalonian Warhammer
- Resource nodes