Heretic Plain is an arid plain located in Blazeridge Steppes that separates two heavily defended forces. To the west is Guardian Stone stonghold manned by charr of the Vigil, to the east is a large group of ogres at Lunk Kraal. While the charr always welcome travelers, it may not always be the case with the ogres.
Locations and objectives
- Guardian Stone Waypoint —
- Lunk Kraal Waypoint —
- Hero challenges
- Campfire (46)
- Help Rupek and Porgar deliver water to their village (45)
- Protect Rupek and Porgar while they gather water (45)
- Help the weak ogres of Degun Shun tame new pets (46)
- Collect siege weapon pieces for Crusader Blackhorn (47)
- Defend Gork Thundermaker against Ponponi Shinyteeth (47)
- Harvest earth elemental lodestones for Seegor's brew (47)
- Help Gork Thundermaker defeat Ponponi Shinyteeth (47)
- Help Gork Thundermaker tame a new pet (47)
- Save Gork Thundermaker from imprisonment (47)
- Pack Marmox (47)
- Chef Floppi (47)
- Whiptail Devourer (47)
- Hawkeye Griffon (47)
- Black Raptor (47)
- Crusader Evalyn (47)
- Hronar (47)
- Ogre Villager Grunte (47)
- Ogre Villager Klang (47)
- Trapper Sootpaws (47)
- Trode (47)
- Marmox (46-47)
- Cliff Bat (47)
- Earth Elemental (47)
- Ascalon Ghost Minion (47)
- Ascalonian Archer (47)
- Ascalonian Cultist (47)
- Ascalonian Enchanter (47)
- Ascalonian Fighter (47)
- Ascalonian Mage (47)
- Ascalonian Peasant (47)
- Crimson Moa (46-47)
- Canyon Spider (47)
- Vulture Raptor (46)
- Plains Wurm (45-46)
- At the Guardian Stone
- Vigil Crusader (1): Next time we pass Cook, we should find out what's for chow.
- Vigil Crusader (2): Don't get her started on herbs and spices again. I'll have to kill myself.
- Vigil Crusader (1): I wonder what's for dinner tonight.
- Vigil Crusader (2): Who knows? Only time I've ever been afraid in my life was when Cook served that mystery meat the other night.
- Vigil Crusader (1): What'd you do to get weapon-cleaning duty?
- Vigil Crusader (2): Put salt in the sugar bowl.
- Vigil Crusader (1): That was you? Best cup of tea I ever had.
- Vigil Crusader (1): I've got a question for you. What's the Wyld Hunt? How can you be both Vigil and Wyld Hunt?
- Vigil Crusader (2): The Wyld Hunt is a calling, not an organization. When something needs to be done, I feel it deep inside, and I act.
- Vigil Crusader (2): I'm called to action therefore I'm Wyld Hunt, not the other way around. My calling brought me to stand at your side.
- Vigil Crusader (1): Hmph. I may have misjudged you.
- Vigil Crusader (1): They've got some big plan to corner and kill the dragon.
- Vigil Crusader (2): I heard we'll all be called in for the battle. Should be a real chance to make history.
- Vigil Crusader (1): Only if we succeed. If we die, nobody'll know if we even got out of bed that morning.
- Vigil Crusader (1): I couldn't eat that green sludge Cook served at breakfast.
- Vigil Crusader (2): No? I ate it. It wasn't that bad.
- Vigil Crusader (1): Yeah, well you didn't see what went in it.
- Vigil Crusader (1): Someone told me that sylvari aren't born, they're hatched. Is that true?
- Vigil Crusader (2): We're born, but in our own way. We're the fruit of our mother, the Pale Tree.
- Vigil Crusader (1): For us, birth is a matter of blood and pain. It's the infant's first great battle. Many don't make it.
- Vigil Crusader (2): And for us, birth is like falling from a great height, all the way down to the hard ground. Not all survive the fall.
- Vigil Crusader (1): No parents? Who cares for you when you're small and weak?
- Vigil Crusader (2): We're not born small like you. We emerge full-sized from our cocoons and immediately enter school.
- Vigil Crusader (1): Born full-sized? Maybe your race is stronger than I thought.
- Vigil Crusader (1): Hey, you're so ugly, your mother almost ate you at birth.
- Vigil Crusader (2): Oh, yeah? You're so stupid you think ettins are geniuses.
- Vigil Crusader (1): Now you've done it! Raise your weapon!
- (a short fight ensues)
- Vigil Crusader (2): (laugh)
- Vigil Crusader (1): (laugh)
- Campfire (has no overhead name plate)
- Gork's Prison
- Wood Grill (has no overhead name plate)
- Wooden Logs
- Resource nodes
- node farm) - north of Lunk Kraal Waypoint in the ogre village (