From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Locations and objectives
- Guardian Stone Waypoint —
- Lunk Kraal Waypoint —
- Hero challenges
- Campfire (46)
- Help Rupek and Porgar deliver water to their village (45)
- Protect Rupek and Porgar while they gather water (45)
- Help the weak ogres of Degun Shun tame new pets (46)
- Collect siege weapon pieces for Crusader Blackhorn (47)
- Defend Gork Thundermaker against Ponponi Shinyteeth (47)
- Harvest earth elemental lodestones for Seegor's brew (47)
- Help Gork Thundermaker defeat Ponponi Shinyteeth (47)
- Help Gork Thundermaker tame a new pet (47)
- Save Gork Thundermaker from imprisonment (47)
- Pack Marmox (47)
- Chef Floppi (47)
- Whiptail Devourer (47)
- Hawkeye Griffon (47)
- Black Raptor (47)
- Crusader Evalyn (47)
- Hronar (47)
- Ogre Villager Grunte (47)
- Ogre Villager Klang (47)
- Trapper Sootpaws (47)
- Trode (47)
- Marmox (46)
- Cliff Bat (47)
- Earth Elemental (47)
- Ascalon Ghost Minion (47)
- Ascalonian Archer (47)
- Ascalonian Cultist (47)
- Ascalonian Enchanter (47)
- Ascalonian Fighter (47)
- Ascalonian Mage (47)
- Ascalonian Peasant (47)
- Crimson Moa (46-47)
- Canyon Spider (47)
- Vulture Raptor (46)
- Plains Wurm (45-46)
- At the Guardian Stone
- Vigil Crusader (1): Next time we pass Cook, we should find out what's for chow.
- Vigil Crusader (2): Don't get her started on herbs and spices again. I'll have to kill myself.
- Vigil Crusader (1): I wonder what's for dinner tonight.
- Vigil Crusader (2): Who knows? Only time I've ever been afraid in my life was when Cook served that mystery meat the other night.
- Vigil Crusader (1): I've got a question for you. What's the Wyld Hunt? How can you be both Vigil and Wyld Hunt?
- Vigil Crusader (2): The Wyld Hunt is a calling, not an organization. When something needs to be done, I feel it deep inside, and I act.
- Vigil Crusader (2): I'm called to action therefore I'm Wyld Hunt, not the other way around. My calling brought me to stand at your side.
- Vigil Crusader (1): Hmph. I may have misjudged you.
- Vigil Crusader (1): They've got some big plan to corner and kill the dragon.
- Vigil Crusader (2): I heard we'll all be called in for the battle. Should be a real chance to make history.
- Vigil Crusader (1): Only if we succeed. If we die, nobody'll know if we even got out of bed that morning.
- Vigil Crusader (1): I couldn't eat that green sludge Cook served at breakfast.
- Vigil Crusader (2): No? I ate it. It wasn't that bad.
- Vigil Crusader (1): Yeah, well you didn't see what went in it.
- Vigil Crusader (1): Someone told me that sylvari aren't born, they're hatched. Is that true?
- Vigil Crusader (2): We're born, but in our own way. We're the fruit of our mother, the Pale Tree.
- Vigil Crusader (1): For us, birth is a matter of blood and pain. It's the infant's first great battle. Many don't make it.
- Vigil Crusader (2): And for us, birth is like falling from a great height, all the way down to the hard ground. Not all survive the fall.
- Vigil Crusader (1): No parents? Who cares for you when you're small and weak?
- Vigil Crusader (2): We're not born small like you. We emerge full-sized from our cocoons and immediately enter school.
- Vigil Crusader (1): Born full-sized? Maybe your race is stronger than I thought.
- Campfire (has no overhead name plate)
- Gork's Prison
- Ogre's Pet Horn
- Vigil War Banner
- Wood Grill (has no overhead name plate)
- Wooden Plank
- Resource nodes
- node farm) - north of Lunk Kraal Waypoint in the ogre village (