From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
11 1 1
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Aid Historian Jinell's research at the Wreckage of Serenity (45)
- Refuge Sanctum Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Wreckage of Serenity —
- Hero challenges
- Serenity Temple
- Refuge Sanctum
- Defeat the coalescence to disperse the ley-line magic (45) [Group Event]
- Collect artifacts from Serenity Temple for Cerin (45)
- Defeat the dragon minions before they absorb too much ley-line magic (45)
- Kill the Imbued Branded Champion (45) [Group Event]
- Protect Cerin while he investigates Serenity Temple (45)
- Defeat the angry spirit of Kendrick Redstaff (46)
- Arcanist Roosp (45)
- Explorer Kindleblight (44)
- Historian Jinell (45)
- Madd Idolcrusher (44)
- Scholar Kunsgnosa (44)
- Sentinel Jaede Faithstriker (45)
- Ascalonian Archer (45)
- Ascalonian Enchanter (45)
- Ascalonian Fighter (45)
- Ascalonian Healer (45)
- Ascalonian Mage (45)
- Kendrick Redstaff (46)
- Veteran Ascalonian Enchanter (45)
- Ancient Ascalonian Scroll
- Broken Pillar
- Frying Pan
- Mysterious Stone
- Rashenna's Grave
- Serenity Temple
- Serenity Temple Artifact
- Statue of Dwayna
- Statue of Melandru
- Stone Stairs
- Stone Wall
- Water Bucket
- At the Refuge Sanctum
- Priory Bodyguard (1): Ever wish you were more researcher and less bodyguard?
- Priory Bodyguard (2): Not even a little. I'm happy to school anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than a sword.
- Priory Bodyguard (1): Don't tell that to Master Gixx.
- Priory Bodyguard (1): How about that one?
- Priory Bodyguard (2): That one couldn't fight his way out of a drake bladder.
- Priory Bodyguard (1): How about a swig of norn mead? It'll put hair on your chest.
- Priory Bodyguard (2): I'll take a swig, but in case you hadn't noticed, I already have hair on my chest.
- Priory Bodyguard (1): Oh, right. Beautiful hair it is, too.
- Priory Historian (1): Historical documents say priests developed the Erudine Elixir.
- Priory Historian (2): I don't think that's right. When I think of the elixir. I think of a sweet-smelling priestess with a kind soul.
- Priory Historian (1): (humph) Unsubtantiated folderol! Don't you have something to transcribe?
- Priory Historian (1): I was reading over breakfast that the Serenity Temple is where the Erudine Elixir was discovered.
- Priory Historian (2): It saved lives, did it not? Many lost minds returned to balance after imbiling the elixir.
- Priory Historian (1): I found something in this dirt sample. It's a piece of tombstone. There's writing.
- Priory Historian (2): Looks like a name. Odvin? Oduin? Odnan? Wait! Could this be from the grave of Odran, Lord of the Rifts?
- Priory Historian (1): It is! By gum! It's the find of the century! I'm gonna be famous! Rich and famous!
- Priory Historian (2): No way this grave is five centuries old. It's not Odran. It's Odwin. Ourin Odwin. Lord of Nothing.
- Priory Historian (1): Oh. That's not as much fun.
- Resource nodes