From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
11 1 1
Deserter Flats is an area of the Dragonbrand located within Blazeridge Steppes. It contains the ruins of the Serenity Temple and the Durmand Priory camp of Refuge Sanctum who are currently excavaging it for artifacts.
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Aid Historian Jinell's research at the Wreckage of Serenity (45)
- Refuge Sanctum Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Wreckage of Serenity —
- Hero challenges
- Serenity Temple
- Refuge Sanctum
- Defeat the coalescence to disperse the ley-line magic (45) [Group Event]
- Collect artifacts from Serenity Temple for Cerin (45)
- Defeat the dragon minions before they absorb too much ley-line magic (45)
- Kill the Imbued Branded Champion (45) [Group Event]
- Protect Cerin while he investigates Serenity Temple (45)
- Defeat the angry spirit of Kendrick Redstaff (46)
- Arcanist Roosp (45)
- Raven (80)
- Explorer Kindleblight (44)
- Historian Jinell (45)
- Madd Idolcrusher (44)
- Scholar Kunsgnosa (44)
- Sentinel Jaede Faithstriker (45)
- Ascalonian Archer (45)
- Ascalonian Enchanter (45)
- Ascalonian Fighter (45)
- Ascalonian Healer (45)
- Ascalonian Mage (45)
- Veteran Ascalonian Enchanter (45)
- Hawkeye Griffon (43)
- Crimson Moa (43)
- Canyon Spider (45)
- Broken Pillar
- Mysterious Stone
- Rashenna's Grave
- Serenity Temple
- Serenity Temple Artifact
- Statue of Dwayna
- Statue of Melandru
- Stone Stairs
- Stone Wall
- Water Bucket
- At the Refuge Sanctum
- Priory Bodyguard (1): Ever wish you were more researcher and less bodyguard?
- Priory Bodyguard (2): Not even a little. I'm happy to school anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than a sword.
- Priory Bodyguard (1): Don't tell that to Master Gixx.
- Priory Bodyguard (1): How about that one?
- Priory Bodyguard (2): That one couldn't fight his way out of a drake bladder.
- Priory Bodyguard (1): How about a swig of norn mead? It'll put hair on your chest.
- Priory Bodyguard (2): I'll take a swig, but in case you hadn't noticed, I already have hair on my chest.
- Priory Bodyguard (1): Oh, right. Beautiful hair it is, too.
- Priory Historian (1): Historical documents say priests developed the Erudine Elixir.
- Priory Historian (2): I don't think that's right. When I think of the elixir. I think of a sweet-smelling priestess with a kind soul.
- Priory Historian (1): (humph) Unsubtantiated folderol! Don't you have something to transcribe?
- Priory Historian (1): I was reading over breakfast that the Serenity Temple is where the Erudine Elixir was discovered.
- Priory Historian (2): It saved lives, did it not? Many lost minds returned to balance after imbiling the elixir.
- Priory Historian (1): I found something in this dirt sample. It's a piece of tombstone. There's writing.
- Priory Historian (2): Looks like a name. Odvin? Oduin? Odnan? Wait! Could this be from the grave of Odran, Lord of the Rifts?
- Priory Historian (1): It is! By gum! It's the find of the century! I'm gonna be famous! Rich and famous!
- Priory Historian (2): No way this grave is five centuries old. It's not Odran. It's Odwin. Ourin Odwin. Lord of Nothing.
- Priory Historian (1): Oh. That's not as much fun.
- Researcher Kolman: You and me, studying an artifact from when your race nearly destroyed mine. Times change, huh?
- Resource nodes