From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
1 1 1
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help Sentinel Liharn disrupt the Inquest (46)
- Brandview Waypoint —
- Hero challenges
- Fane Skinchisel (48)
- Fort Brandview
- Defeat the coalescence to disperse the ley-line magic (17, 22, 24, 42, 45, 50, 65, 67, 80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the Inquest to prevent them from capturing the Ley-Energy Coalescence (42, 45, 50) [Group Event]
- Defeat the dragon minions before they absorb too much ley-line magic (42, 45, 50)
- Kill the Imbued Branded Champion (42, 45, 50) [Group Event]
- Help Mirayla break into the Inquest lab (46)
- Escort the Sentinel squad to the Vigil camp in Lowland Burns (49)
- Aggravar Biteeye
- Gylarr Hatebelly
- Kore Sliceflesh
- Regret Brightaxe
- Sentinel Scout Liharn
- Shiver Doomrend
- At Fort Brandview
- Sentinel (1): We lost a third of our warriors in Kindling Bridge and a third in the Brand. If this keeps up, we'll have to pull out.
- Sentinel (2): No. Not this time. This time, we fight to our last breath and hope others will come to reinforce or replace us.
- Sentinel (3): We can't lose this war. The thought alone is traitorous!
- Sentinel (1): They should just stick a blade in that treaty. What good is it for us? The Brand's just as bad as it was before, and the humans aren't helping.
- Sentinel (2): Agreed. We're holding the line against the dragon on our own. Bah! They'd probably just get in the way anyway.
- Sentinel (1): That wouldn't be so bad. We could use them as fodder.
- Sentinel (1): No! I'm not leaving with my tail between my legs. I don't care what you say.
- Sentinel (2): You have no choice. You've been ordered back to Steeleye Span, where they can mend your wounds properly.
- Sentinel (1): I can still fight! As long as I can fight, I'll stare those blasted minions in the eye and bury my weapon to the hilt!
- Sentinel (2): You're no good half-dead. That injury makes you a burden. You'll go, so you can return later in full form.
- Sentinel (1): (growl)
- Sentinel (1): Are you going to the Black Citadel on your next leave?
- Sentinel (2): If I get one. With all the casualties we've had, I may not have any leave at all.