From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
1 1 1
Location within Blazeridge Steppes
- Blazeridge Steppes
- Connects to
- Hazmagic Aggregate (E)
InGenium Research Facility (E)
Monument Grounds (N)
Ratcatcher Knoll (S)
Tongue Rock (S)
Deserter Flats (SE)
Click to enlarge.
Relliatus Canyon is an area within Blazeridge Steppes, to the west of the Dragonbrand. It is home to a large breeding colony of drakes. A group of Sentinels have established a small camp here.
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help Sentinel Liharn disrupt the Inquest (46)
- Brandview Waypoint —
- Hero challenges
- Fane Skinchisel (48)
- Fort Brandview
- Defeat the coalescence to disperse the ley-line magic (17, 22, 24, 42, 45, 50, 65, 67, 80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the Inquest to prevent them from capturing the Ley-Energy Coalescence (42, 45, 50) [Group Event]
- Defeat the dragon minions before they absorb too much ley-line magic (42, 45, 50)
- Kill the Imbued Branded Champion (42, 45, 50) [Group Event]
- Help Mirayla break into the Inquest lab (46)
- Escort the Sentinel squad to the Vigil camp in Lowland Burns (49)
- Aggravar Biteeye
- Gylarr Hatebelly
- Kore Sliceflesh
- Regret Brightaxe
- Sentinel Scout Liharn
- Shiver Doomrend
- At Fort Brandview
- Sentinel (1): We lost a third of our warriors in Kindling Bridge and a third in the Brand. If this keeps up, we'll have to pull out.
- Sentinel (2): No. Not this time. This time, we fight to our last breath and hope others will come to reinforce or replace us.
- Sentinel (3): We can't lose this war. The thought alone is traitorous!
- Sentinel (1): They should just stick a blade in that treaty. What good is it for us? The Brand's just as bad as it was before, and the humans aren't helping.
- Sentinel (2): Agreed. We're holding the line against the dragon on our own. Bah! They'd probably just get in the way anyway.
- Sentinel (1): That wouldn't be so bad. We could use them as fodder.
- Sentinel (1): No! I'm not leaving with my tail between my legs. I don't care what you say.
- Sentinel (2): You have no choice. You've been ordered back to Steeleye Span, where they can mend your wounds properly.
- Sentinel (1): I can still fight! As long as I can fight, I'll stare those blasted minions in the eye and bury my weapon to the hilt!
- Sentinel (2): You're no good half-dead. That injury makes you a burden. You'll go, so you can return later in full form.
- Sentinel (1): (growl)
- Sentinel (1): Are you going to the Black Citadel on your next leave?
- Sentinel (2): If I get one. With all the casualties we've had, I may not have any leave at all.
- Resource nodes
- Gold Ore
- Rich Gold Vein
- Iron Ore
- Variegated Taproots
- Young Herbs
- Tukawa Sapling