From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
|Duskrend Dagger of Force||Dagger||Masterwork||49||616|
- Before completion
- This is treachorous
I've brought some explosive powder for you. (If possessing Explosive Powder)
- Excellent. This should be enough for me to construct several mine. Thanks.
- My pleasure.
What's going on here?
- Separatist camp. I've been out here monitoring their activities for some time now, but how'd you like to go in and shake things up? On the other side of this wall is a
How can I do that?
- I can't leave my post out here, but if you're willing, I can give you some of my equipment. It should come in handy for wreaking a little havoc.
I'm game. Give me your gear.
- Separatists and things that go boom are a bad combination. Bring any explosive powder back to me. Hey, it looks good on you. Once you're inside, look around for any caches of explosive powder.
- I'm on it.
- I'm not really in a havoc-wreaking mood today.
- Order of Whispers)
I like to experience that which cannot be experienced. What's going on here? (If a member of the
- Good to see you, my brother. On the other side of this wall is a Separatist camp. I've been out here monitoring their activities for some time now, but how'd you like to go in and shake things up?
- What can I do to help the Order? (Same as "I can't leave my post..." above)
- I'm just going to keep moving.
- After completion
- Good to see you again, <Character name>. How long do you think it'll take those humans to realize I'm watching them? (laugh) They'll never hear me out here with only two ears.
- I need to replenish my supplies.
- When it comes to ears, it's not quantity that counts. It's size. So long.
- Charr) See you around. (If