Click to enlarge.
Degun Shun is a cave in Blazeridge Steppes housing ogres from different tribes who have been expelled from theirs for various reasons. They have formed a new group here, but they are often attacked by other aggressive ogres who want to steal their pets.
Locations and objectives
- Drizla (46)
- Hawp (46)
- Herder Curlwp (46)
- Herder Larwp (46)
- Jawp (46)
- Naowp (46)
- Porgar (46)
- Rauwp (46)
- Rupek (46)
- Unskilled Ogre (46)
- Maximus (46)
- Jawp: Rotted meat and clotted milk. You need the best food for the best training.
- Jawp: Eat up, little friend.
- Naowp: I must teach. It must obey.
- Naowp: Attack, attack, attack. Each one makes us stronger. Again, again, and again. That's it. That's how you do it.
- Rauwp: We are strong ogres. Look at our pets. Look at them. They are mighty, powerful.
- Hawp: But who's stronger?
- Rauwp: That a challenge?
- Hawp: It is now.
- Rauwp: Again! You fight me here. Now.
- Hawp: You will lose.
- Rauwp: Maybe. But that's okay. Fight me.
- Hawp: Go! Attack like you're mighty!
- Hawp: Hahaha. What will you do now?
- Rauwp: (grunt) Charge back!
- Hawp: No! My pet was no match!
- Rauwp: Good job, friend.
- Hawp: I want a rematch.
- Rauwp: Why? You cannot defeat me.
- Hawp: Refusing a challenge?
- Rauwp: Never. My pet cannot lose.
- Rauwp: Using a new pet? Your bond is too weak still.
- Rauwp: There's no hope for you.
- Hawp: I can beat you!
- Rauwp: Take him down!
- Rauwp: What? My attack failed.
- Hawp: Counter attack!
- Hawp: You lose. I win.
- Rauwp: No. This cannot be.