Talk:Chaos Crystal Cavern
The stone whoch can be jumped onto, skipping about a quarter of the puzzle is not mentioned in the article. Should it be mentioned?
- I've seen this happen in a number of places. It even happened to me once after a boss event, which really sucked. It's definitely a more widespread bug than just this one jumping puzzle. —Dr Ishmael 05:48, 25 January 2013 (UTC)
- This jumping puzzle shares a reward chest with another one. Not sure which, but it is mentioned in the article. I'll check it and update the article 18.104.22.168 05:50, 11 April 2013 (UTC)
- Nvm, it's already here. Didn't see it. 22.214.171.124 05:53, 11 April 2013 (UTC)
- There's no evidence presented that two completely different puzzles share a reward. What is true is that most JP chests reset at midnight UTC, but this one takes longer. This is easy to demonstrate, as you can claim a chest 5 minutes before reset, log out, log back to find no chest, then guest to another server to claim the chest. Guesting to a third server will not result in a third chest. I'm going to remove the note from both articles. 126.96.36.199 01:25, 10 July 2013 (UTC)
The Weyandt's Revenge chest is shared with the Chaos Crystal Cavern chest. This can be easily demonstrated as follows: 1) Wait for daily reset, walk in the water to the Chaos Crystal Cavern chest, confirm that it is closed and do not open it. 2) Open the Weyandt's Revenge chest. 3) Walk back to the Chaos Crystal Cavern chest and observe that it is now open. Edit: I tried this again today and confirmed that the link between the two chests no longer exists so I removed the bug note. Larry.snowski (talk) 14:56, 25 November 2016 (UTC)
It appears as if these two are no longer linked - I did both today, and received chests on both.
They are still linked for me as of Jan 3, 2015. Did Weydant's revenge with a friend, then went to do this and chest was already open. We have not done this puzzle in months so no way it was related to the reset.
Still an Issue
I came here today - had not been in mover a month. The end chest was fully open and useless. I HAD done Wynardt's today. And at the reset hour, the chest has not yet reset (i am standing by it)
- Update logged to desktop and came back, it is now closed.
- update went to weynardt's and it IS open. this is definitely linked
Skipping the entire puzzle
If you have gliding (or if a mesmer friend can portal you) . The process is rather simple and explained on my video :. Swim to the right spot, log out then log in. Afterwards, make your way down through the level design.--Ruine Eternelle (talk) 08:54, 15 February 2016 (UTC)
The waypoint name needs a chat code.
nevermind that last feedback. i temporarily had the dumb.