HOPE III: Prototype
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
|HOPE III: Prototype||Legendary Weapons||3|
| As the hylek are masters of alchemy, so too are the asura the wizards of technomagical research. They understand the forces in play in their Eternal Alchemy and how to apply them to the greater world.
Uncover their secrets in your work to attain Prototype, the next step in your legendary for attaining HOPE.
|Collected 1 items||1|
|Collected 31 items||2|
|Empty Branded Crystal||Found in the chest after defeating the Shatterer in Blazeridge Steppes.|
|Chak Crystal Charge||Use the Empty Branded Crystal to gain a crystal charge inside the chak nest near the Ley Line Node in Tangled Depths.|
|Chaos Crystal Charge||Use the Empty Branded Crystal to gain a crystal charge near the chest at the end of the Chaos Crystal Cavern in Iron Marches.|
|Omadd's Crystal Charge||Use the Empty Branded Crystal to gain a crystal charge near Omadd's Machine at the Cavern of the Shining Lights in Dry Top.|
|Hexfoundry Crystal Charge||Use the Empty Branded Crystal to gain a crystal charge near the chest of the foundry under Darkweather Rise in Sparkfly Fen.|
|Ley-Line Crystal Charge||Use the Empty Branded Crystal to gain a crystal charge after earning rank silver or better in the Ley-Line Run adventure in Tangled Depths.|
|Energized Branded Crystal||Collect the five crystal charges to energize the Empty Branded Crystal.|
|Aetherized Capacitor||A reactor component looted from the chest at the end of the Captain Mai Trin Boss Fractal.|
|Aspect Elemental Reactor||A reactor component gathered from looting the Inquest Experimental Aspect Suit in Dry Top.|
|Damaged Reactor Housing||A reactor component looted from the chest after defeating the Fire Elemental located in the Thaumanova Reactor in Metrica Province.|
|Old Tom's New Reactor||A reactor component found in the chest at the end of the Uncategorized Fractal.|
|Golem Capacitor||A reactor component looted from the chest after defeating Inquest Golem Mark II in Mount Maelstrom.|
|Experimental Reactor||Take the five reactor components to the Snaff Memorial Lab in Rata Sum, and use the Synergetics Workstation to create the Experimental Reactor.|
|Infinitely Spiraled Device||Found by looting the Champion Infinity Coil Commander in Mount Maelstrom.|
|Sabotaged Weapon Parts||Purchase from Lightbringer Krentch after successfully helping the Order of Whispers sabotage Inquest weapon tests on the hylek village of Tzanopl Grounds in Mount Maelstrom.|
|Perpetual Energy Coil||Recipe offered for purchase by Kamma after successfully helping her test her experimental weapon at the United Arcanist Lab in Sparkfly Fen.|
|Charged Auric Particles||Gathered by earning a rank of silver or better in the On Wings of Gold adventure in Auric Basin.|
|Golden Oxide Compound||Gathered by looting the Champion Auran the Golden Ooze inside the cave at Westwatch Patch in Auric Basin.|
|Ley-Line Mercuric Compound||Occasionally looted from veteran chak lobbers in Tangled Depths.|
|Nuhoch Saliva||Gathered from a Nuhoch Spittoon near the Hero Challenge at Stonetwist Paths in Verdant Brink.|
|Alkaline Solution||Purchase the recipe for the Unstable Energy Concoction from Atlalli, Master Alchemist in the Hunting Banks of Timberline Falls.|
|Perplexing Energized Cube||Found in the chest in the depths of Cubular Fells in Mount Maelstrom.|
|Thaumanova Anomaly Spark||Found in the chest at the end of the Thaumanova Reactor Fractal.|
|Synergetic Generator||Take the Perplexing Energized Cube, the Perpetual Energy Coil, Alkaline Solution, and the Thaumanova Anomaly Spark to the Snaff Memorial Lab in Rata Sum and use the Synergetics Workstation to create a Synergetic Generator.|
|Proximity Test: Fungus Among Us Adventure||Take the Synergetic Generator to Auric Basin and test the energy reactions after gaining a rank of silver or better in the adventure A Fungus Among Us.|
|Proximity Test: Goemm's Lab||Take the Synergetic Generator to Goemm's Lab in Metrica Province and test the energy reactions near the chest after defeating Goemm the Mad.|
|Proximity Test: Inquest Specialist||Take the Synergetic Generator to the abandoned mine in Dry Top and attempt to sabotage the Inquest Synergetics Panel. After defeating the Inquest Synergetics Expert, use the device to test the energy reactions in the area.|
|Proximity Test: Megadestroyer||Take the Synergetic Generator to Mount Maelstrom and test the energy reactions near the chest after defeating the Megadestroyer.|
|Proximity Test: Tequatl||Take the Synergetic Generator to Sparkfly Fen and test the energy reactions near the chest after defeating Tequatl the Sunless.|
|HOPE Vol. 3||Purchased from Grandmaster Craftsman Hobbs after training the Historian of the Armaments ability in the Legendary Crafting Mastery Track.|
|Development||Salvage this weapon to receive its spirit, needed to craft the next tier of this legendary precursor.|
- The hand-holding from NPCs is at an end. The third stage of crafting HOPE forces you to rely on the hints provided in the collection itself. While straight-forward, the sheer size of the collection may leave you confused where to start.
- There are six primary tasks to create Prototype:
- Reconstruct the Experimental Reactor. Components can be won from world bosses and particular fractals.
- Reclaim the Empty Branded Crystal from the Shatterer and expose it to various energies across Tyria.
- Formulate the Alkaline Solution. All of the constituent components are found in Heart of Thorns maps.
- Build the Perpetual Energy Coil. This requires the finished Reactor and Crystal, so those must be completed first.
- Complete the Synergetic Generator. This requires the finished Perpetual Energy Coil and Alkaline Solution, making it the last item to be constructed.
- Test the Synergetic Generator in close proximity to various energies across Tyria.
- The collection itself requires no ascended materials. Components for Prototype require 10 Deldrimor Steel Ingots. These ingots will require 10 days to craft, if you are starting from scratch and do not resort to the trade post.
- Huntsman 450 is required to complete the collection; you will already have it if you have reached this stage.
- Huntsman 500 is required to craft Prototype.
- Historian of the Armaments (Legendary Crafting 3) and Exalted Acceptance (Exalted Lore 2) are required to complete the collection.