From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Over two centuries ago, this massive iron cauldron was used by the charr to ignite the Searing—a destructive wave that decimated their human foe. Though cold and silent, the relic's power still abides.
- Commune with this place of power.
- You've gained all you can from this place of power.
- Ultra Hot Sphere. (if you have all the ingredients in your inventory) Combine heat to make an
- A few non-interactive Searing Cauldrons can be seen near Broken Spit Waypoint in Straits of Devastation, half sunken in the water.