From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Click to enlarge.
- Spar with Zzzig (56)
- Heals Pets
- Inflicts Weakness, Vulnerability and Bleeding
- Stolen skills
- I could sleep until the leaves fall from the trees. I could sleep until you are old and gray. I could sleep...no, I must stay awake. Spar with me. That will work.
- All right. I'll spar with you.
Why are you so tired?
- It is magic. I looked in the window of a tower and saw a wizard blending potions. He cast me with sleepiness. I sleep all the time now. No dreams of my pets or mate, either.
Why do you want to stay awake?
- A life of sleep is no good. I miss so much when I sleep. I am tired of sleeping.
- Let's spar then! I'll keep you awake.
- I can't. Sleep well.
- I don't have time right now.
- Thank you for the awake time with you. You will fight better next time. Safe journey to you. I'm going to sit for a while and rest my eyes.
- Sweet dreams.
- Approach him from the water through a cave south and a bit west of the marker, or drop down to him through an entrance directly above him. Be careful with the latter, though, as the drop is easily enough to kill many characters if done in a single fall.
- The character's name is sort of a play on words from his dialogue which he says he is sleepy.