From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Iron Marches
- Connects to
- Bloodfin Lake (E)
Sunken Halls of Clarent (NE)
Stonesheath Overlook (SW)
Champion's Shield (W)
Click to enlarge.
Ironhead Lake is an area within the Iron Marches. The Cauldron which caused The Searing can be found there.
Locations and objectives
- Points of Interest
- The Cauldron of Searing —
- Hero challenges
- Searing Cauldron
- Whiptail Devourer (52)
- Armored Fish (52)
- Barracuda (51-52)
- Gulper Fish (51)
- Hawkeye Griffon (52)
- Brackish Skale (52)
- Quaestor Dewclaw: I'm sick of you and your stupid mission. I could squash you like a bug and bury you along with this hunk of junk!
- Arcanist Davworth: Probably. Then the Priory would just dig it up any way, along with my corpse riddled with your claw marks.
- Quaestor Dewclaw: Yeah, right. Like anyone would ever figure it out.
- Arcanist Davworth: If there's one thing I've learned in the Priory, it's that the truth eventually gets unearthed, quaestor.
- Quaestor Dewclaw: This is ridiculous. You're a human. Aren't you supposed to hate this thing?
- Arcanist Davworth: By proxy, I'm supposed to hate you as well. No, this is history. It has to be protected, studied, understood.
- Quaestor Dewclaw: I thought the Searing was all the understanding you needed. I guess you mice have a learning problem.
- Arcanist Davworth: If you're so tired of looking at this cauldron, you could always move your village.
- Quaestor Dewclaw: Are you kidding me? This is an excellent place to start a city. There's water, fish, lumber, and tons of other resources.
- Arcanist Davworth: That's funny, I bet my ancestors felt the same way too.
- Fishing nodes
- Lake Fish
- Resource nodes
- Gold Ore
- Tukawa Sapling