From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Locations and objectives
- Points of Interest
- The Cauldron of Searing —
- Hero challenges
- Searing Cauldron
- Quaestor Dewclaw: I'm sick of you and your stupid mission. I could squash you like a bug and bury you along with this hunk of junk!
- Arcanist Davworth: Probably. Then the Priory would just dig it up any way, along with my corpse riddled with your claw marks.
- Quaestor Dewclaw: Yeah, right. Like anyone would ever figure it out.
- Arcanist Davworth: If there's one thing I've learned in the Priory, it's that the truth eventually gets unearthed, quaestor.
- Quaestor Dewclaw: This is ridiculous. You're a human. Aren't you supposed to hate this thing?
- Arcanist Davworth: By proxy, I'm supposed to hate you as well. No, this is history. It has to be protected, studied, understood.
- Quaestor Dewclaw: I thought the Searing was all the understanding you needed. I guess you mice have a learning problem.
- Arcanist Davworth: If you're so tired of looking at this cauldron, you could always move your village.
- Quaestor Dewclaw: Are you kidding me? This is an excellent place to start a city. There's water, fish, lumber, and tons of other resources.
- Arcanist Davworth: That's funny, I bet my ancestors felt the same way too.
- Resource nodes