From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Iron Marches
- Connects to
- Lamprey Grottoes (E)
Soldier Mesa (N)
Viper's Run (NE)
Champion's Shield (S)
Scourgejaw's Vault (W)
Click to enlarge.
Monger's Sink is an area within the Iron Marches. This is where the charr train their devourers in this region.
Locations and objectives
- Village of Scalecatch Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Vermin's Folly —
- Village of Scalecatch
- Pick up a training kit and use the whip to train devourers how to destroy targets (55)
- Defeat the Gravelash and its cluster of tendrils (56)
- Escort Sentinel Scalebrusher and his devourers to the pen (56)
- Escort the iron shipment to Cowlfang's Star (56)
- Defeat the Mordrem champion (57) [Group Event]
- Ash Legion Spy
- Butcher (55)
- Cerberus Scalecatcher (55)
- Charcoal Maker (55)
- Cuile Scalesniff
- Devourer Trainer (55)
- Drevidir (55)
- Fisher (55)
- Pellrek (55)
- Sentinel Scalebrusher (56)
- Vendrimor (55)
- Village Sentry (55)
- Ellet (55) [Merchant]
- Saxum (55) [Reinforce Armor]
- Toral (55) [Armorsmith]
- Merchant [Fishmonger]
- Merchant [Fishing Supplies]
- Black Ram (55)
- Black Sheep (55)
- Doe (55)
- Marmox (54)
- River Drake (55)
- Barracuda (55)
- Gulper Fish (55)
- Flame Legion Axe Fiend (55)
- Flame Legion Blademaster (55)
- Flame Legion Bladestorm (55)
- Flame Legion Shadowblade (55)
- Flame Legion Stalker (55)
- Warthog (54-56)
- Brackish Skale (55)
- At Village of Scalecatch
- Olaf: Some of the artifacts from the site gave off a glow. They're magically charged.
- Olaf: I wonder if those creatures are attracted to them somehow. That might explain why they attacked the dolyak first.
- Solveig: I don't know. It could be anything. Maybe they prey on pack animals and were trying to hunt it for food.
- Olaf: That still doesn't explain what those things are, or why they're out here all of a sudden.
- Solveig: It came up straight from the ground. Before I knew what was happening, her leg was caught.
- Olaf: I've seen some strange things in my travels, but nothing quite like that.
- Solveig: If we hadn't hacked the vine apart, it would've broken her leg.
- Olaf: Good thing. Otherwise we'd have to put her down... and carry her load back to the Priory.
- Olaf: Why do you think it attacked?
- Solveig: I don't know. It wanted the dolyak, not us.
- Olaf: For food?
- Solveig: Our rations are in our packs. She's not carrying our food supplies.
- Olaf: That other creature kept bashing against her saddle bags. It's like it wanted what was inside.
- When near the dead charr bodies
- Ash Legion Spy: Hey! Watch it!
- At Vermin's Folly
- Flame Legion Shadowblade: I'm so cold and hungry.
- Flame Legion Swordmaster: Stop that snivelling, you spineless rat! I will have you sacrificed to the eternal flames!
- Flame Legion Shadowblade: I didn't sign up for this...
- Flame Legion Stalker: He's been dead for a long time. When exactly did he say he would rise from the ashes?
- Flame Legion Swordmaster: I don't know, but he said it, so it must be true. Should we try setting him on fire again?
- Flame Legion Stalker: He's dead! I'm leaving. Maybe I can make it to the Flame Citadel.
- Flame Legion Swordmaster: No, it's a test of our devotion! He'll return, twice as powerful before! You'll see.
- Fishing nodes
- Lake Fish
- Resource nodes
- Gold Ore
- Platinum Ore
- Inglewood Sapling
- Tukawa Sapling