From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Locations and objectives
- Village of Scalecatch Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Vermin's Folly —
- Village of Scalecatch
- Ash Legion Spy
- Butcher (55)
- Cerberus Scalecatcher (55)
- Charcoal Maker (55)
- Cuile Scalesniff
- Devourer Trainer (55)
- Drevidir (55)
- Fisher (55)
- Pellrek (55)
- Sentinel Scalebrusher (56)
- Vendrimor (55)
- Village Sentry (55)
- River Drake (55)
- Flame Legion Axe Fiend (55)
- Flame Legion Blademaster (55)
- Flame Legion Bladestorm (55)
- Flame Legion Shadowblade (55)
- Flame Legion Stalker (55)
- Warthog (54-56)
- Brackish Skale (55)
- Olaf: Some of the artifacts from the site gave off a glow. They're magically charged.
- Olaf: I wonder if those creatures are attracted to them somehow. That might explain why they attacked the dolyak first.
- Solveig: I don't know. It could be anything. Maybe they prey on pack animals and were trying to hunt it for food.
- Olaf: That still doesn't explain what those things are, or why they're out here all of a sudden.
- Solveig: It came up straight from the ground. Before I knew what was happening, her leg was caught.
- Olaf: I've seen some strange things in my travels, but nothing quite like that.
- Solveig: If we hadn't hacked the vine apart, it would've broken her leg.
- Olaf: Good thing. Otherwise we'd have to put her down... and carry her load back to the Priory.
- At Vermin's Folly
- Flame Legion Shadowblade: I'm so cold and hungry.
- Flame Legion Swordmaster: Stop that snivelling, you spineless rat! I will have you sacrificed to the eternal flames!
- Flame Legion Shadowblade: I didn't sign up for this...
- Flame Legion Stalker: He's been dead for a long time. When exactly did he say he would rise from the ashes?
- Flame Legion Swordmaster: I don't know, but he said it, so it must be true. Should we try setting him on fire again?
- Flame Legion Stalker: He's dead! I'm leaving. Maybe I can make it to the Flame Citadel.
- Flame Legion Swordmaster: No, it's a test of our devotion! He'll return, twice as powerful before! You'll see.
- Resource nodes