From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Elementalist (skill list)
- Main hand dagger
- Game link
Envelop yourself with electrical energy that stuns nearby foes if they attack you. Each attacker can be affected by this only once every 2 seconds.
- Shocking Aura (10s): Stun nearby attacking foes with an electric shock (only once per 2 seconds for each attacker).
- Shocking Aura (4s): Stun nearby attacking foes with an electric shock (only once per 2 seconds for each attacker).
- Stun: 1 second
- Defiance Break: 100
— In-game description
- Smothering Auras — Fire auras have increased duration. Applying auras to allies removes conditions, and transmuting auras removes conditions from nearby allies.
- Zephyr's Boon — Grant boons to allies you grant auras to.
- Stormsoul — Deal increased strike damage to disabled or defiant foes. Outgoing stun duration increased. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Aeromancer's Training — Gain ferocity, and gain additional ferocity while attuned to air. Air weapon skills get a reduced recharge time.
- Lightning Rod — Cast Lightning Rod when you disable a foe. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Elemental Shielding — Auras you grant to allies also grant protection.
- Powerful Aura — Any aura you grant yourself is granted to nearby allies.
- Elemental Lockdown — When you disable a foe, gain a boon based upon your current attunement.
- Invigorating Torrents — Auras you grant also grant regeneration and vigor.
- Elemental Bastion — Heal allies you grant an aura to. Grant frost aura to nearby allies when struck while below the health threshold.
- Hardened Auras — Damage reduction is increased when you grant yourself an aura. When this triggers, the duration of all stacks are refreshed.
- Vicious Empowerment — Gain Elemental Empowerment and might when you disable or immobilize a foe.
- Empowering Auras — Gain increased outgoing damage when you grant yourself an aura. When this triggers, the duration of all stacks are refreshed.
- Elemental Epitome — Gain an aura based on your current attunement when you combo. Gain Elemental Empowerment when you grant yourself an aura. Auras can be gained this way once per attunement per interval.
- Staunch Auras — Gain stability when you grant yourself an aura.
- This skill can be activated while in the air.
- The aura will only stun enemies within 240 units.
- This skill does not separately cause the stun that is listed below the Shocking Aura description in the tool-tip. This skill fact provides information about what occurs when struck by foes.
- The aura can hit enemies during attacks that evade like Unrelenting Assault and Surge of the Mists.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 23, 2022||
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|July 07, 2020||
|July 26, 2016||
|December 01, 2015||
|November 26, 2013||
|October 15, 2013||
|May 14, 2013||
|February 26, 2013||
|December 14, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: