From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Envelop yourself with electrical energy that stuns nearby foes if they attack you. Each attacker can be affected by this only once every 2 seconds.
— In-game description [?]
- Smothering Auras — Fire auras have increased duration. Applying auras to allies removes conditions, and transmuting auras removes conditions from nearby allies.
- Zephyr's Boon — Grant boons to allies you grant auras to.
- Stormsoul — Deal increased strike damage to disabled foes. Outgoing stun duration increased. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Aeromancer's Training — Gain ferocity, and gain additional ferocity while attuned to air. Air weapon skills get a reduced recharge time.
- Lightning Rod — Cast Lightning Rod when you disable a foe. Disables include stun, daze, knock back, pull, knock down, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Invigorating Torrents — Auras you grant also grant regeneration and vigor.
- Elemental Bastion — Heal allies you grant an aura to. Grant frost aura to nearby allies when struck while below the health threshold.
- This skill can be activated while in the air.
- The aura will only stun enemies within 240 units.
- This skill does not separately cause the stun that is listed below the Shocking Aura description in the tool-tip. This skill fact provides information about what occurs when struck by foes.
- The aura can hit enemies during attacks that evade like Unrelenting Assault and Surge of the Mists.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 07, 2020||
|July 26, 2016||
|December 01, 2015||
|November 26, 2013||
|October 15, 2013||
|May 14, 2013||
|February 26, 2013||
|December 14, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: