From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Envelop yourself with electrical energy that stuns nearby foes if they attack you. Each attacker can be affected by this only once every 2 seconds.
— In-game description [?]
- This skill can be activated while in the air.
- The aura will only stun enemies within 240 units.
- This skill does not separately cause the stun that is listed below the Shocking Aura description in the tool-tip. This skill fact provides information about what occurs when struck by foes.
- Its cooldown is separate to Tempest Defense; the aura granted however does not stack in duration.
- The aura can hit enemies during attacks that evade like Unrelenting Assault and Surge of the Mists.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 26, 2016||
|December 01, 2015||
|November 26, 2013||
|October 15, 2013||
|May 14, 2013||
|February 26, 2013||
|December 14, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: