From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- This skill gets cancelled if the original target enters stealth and doesn't get revealed between hits.
- Will not activate if your target moves out of range before the first hit.
- This skill will stop if the target is on uneven ground (such as a semi-steep hill) or close to a wall. Evasion will continue for the remaining time.
- Sometimes the cast has longer delay when used affected by immobile or on immobile targets like Entangle effect.
- The shadowstep range between the multiple hits is very long, and you will continue to teleport to the target foe even if, for example, a Mesmer uses a portal at max range during your attack.
- This skill hits random targets 450 range from your original target, first and final strikes are always to the targeted opponent.
- While the tooltip has not been updated, this skill deals 10% more damage in PvE and WvW[verification requested]: Damage: 230 (0.6272)?
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 14, 2019||
|July 10, 2018||
|September 22, 2017|| Path of Fire release:
|October 18, 2016||
|July 26, 2016||
|January 26, 2016||
|October 23, 2015|| Heart of Thorns release: