From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Aggressive Agility — Movement skills grant resistance.
- Notoriety — Might grants you more power and less condition damage. Gain might when using a legendary stance skill.
- Shared Empowerment — When applying a boon to an ally, also apply might to nearby allies.
- Reinforced Potency — Gain concentration and deal increased strike damage for each active boon you have.
- Elevated Compassion — Heal allies when you grant them boons. Grant boons to allies when your upkeep cost is equal to or higher than the threshold. An ally can only be affected by this skill once per interval.
- Wrought-Iron Will — Evading an attack inspires you with Kalla's Fervor and grants boons to nearby allies.
- This skill gets cancelled if the original target enters stealth and doesn't get revealed between hits.
- Will not activate if your target moves out of range before the first hit.
- This skill will stop if the target is on uneven ground (such as a semi-steep hill) or close to a wall. Evasion will continue for the remaining time.
- Sometimes the cast has longer delay when used affected by immobile or on immobile targets like Entangle effect.
- The shadowstep range between the multiple hits is very long, and you will continue to teleport to the target foe even if, for example, a Mesmer uses a portal at max range during your attack.
- This skill hits random targets 450 range from your original target, first and final strikes are always to the targeted opponent.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|May 14, 2019||
|July 10, 2018||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release:
|October 18, 2016||
|July 26, 2016||
|January 26, 2016||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: