Braham - Eirsson
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Braham - Eirsson
- 1326 AE
- Living World Season 1
- Flame and Frost: The Razing
- Knut Whitebear's Loft
(The Great Lodge)
Witness Braham's encounter with Knut Whitebear.
- Witness the scene between Braham, Knut, and Eir.
- Speak with Braham.
Cinematic upon entering:
- Braham: All I'm asking is that you send a group of Wolfborn to Cragstead. Dredge and flame charr are burning our homes!
- Knut Whitebear: I'm well aware. The smart ones are evacuating, coming here, where we can protect them.
- Braham: The smart ones? You mean the wounded and near-death ones! The fierce are fighting. Dying.
- Knut Whitebear: I'm sorry. I can't spare anyone. Perhaps there are others who will help you?
- Braham: What about you, Eir?
- Eir Stegalkin: Braham, you need to stay here, in Hoelbrak. The people of Cragstead will—
- Braham: No. You stay, cowering around your bonfires. Soon as I restock my supplies, I'm going to get my people.
- Eir Stegalkin: I didn't mean... (sigh)
- Knut Whitebear: Who was that kid?
- Eir Stegalkin: My son.
- Knut Whitebear: I see the resemblance. He has your stubbornness.
Talking to NPCs:
- Braham: Don't they realize people are dying? I guess I have to go alone. Some of my steaders refused to leave Cragstead. They're going to be massacred.
- You don't have to go alone. I'll help you.
- Sorry to hear that.
Talking to Braham again:
- Braham: I'm waiting for the weaponsmith to sharpen my dagger. As soon as he's done, I'm running to Cragstead to save my friends from the Flame Legion and dredge. I could use some help.
- You don't have to go alone. I'll help you. (Same as above)
- Maybe some other time.
- Knut Whitebear: Welcome to Hoelbrak. What brings you here?
I'm here to offer my services. How can I help?
- That kid who was just here thinks he can defend his homestead from an army all by himself, and he's just plain wrong. If you're serious, then you could go with him.
Sounds right up my alley.
- I'd consider it a personal favor. He's from Cragstead. It's in the mountains, but don't let that intimidate you. The roads are relatively clear—if not entirely safe. Talk to him. He can give you directions.
Why didn't you help him.
- My Wolfborn and I have our hands full. Scattering our forces would put them, and Hoelbrak, at risk. Talk to the kid. He needs help I can't provide. Wolf go with you.
- And you.
- Will do.
- I can't right now. Maybe later.
- Just passing through.
- Eir Stegalkin: <Character name>. I'm sorry you had to see that. I'd help him if I could, you know?
Why can't you?
- Hoelbrak hasn't seen an influx of refugees like this since the dragon's last fight. We're overwhelmed just trying to heal, feed, and shelter them. Many have now moved into lodges. The extra road traffic has stirred up the Svanir.
Do you know what's happening?
- Only what I've been told. Knut Whitebear sent a few scouts north to see what they could see, and those who returned told terrible stories of homesteads in ashes and the bodies of the dead everywhere.
What can I do to help?
- You're serious? Well, it would ease my mind if you'd talk to Braham there' my son. Either convince him not to go, or - if he insists - don't let him go alone to defend his homestead.
Why doesn't Whitebear send more?
- Many have already gone. Those who remained are needed. Part of our fear is that Hoelbrak is the next target. We're bolstering our defenses, so we can defend the elders, kids, and residents here.
- I see.
- I'll see what I can do.
- I see.
- I'll leave you to it.
- I see.
Follow-up mail after leaving: