From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Total achievements: 40||11381|
|A Friend In Deed||110|
|Complete the story step "Attempted Deicide", "Evacuation", "Set To Blow", "The Lost Chieftain's Return", or "Unholy Grounds".You came to the aid of another race under threat by the dragons.||Story Achievement||10|
|A Season of Growth||110|
|Complete the sylvari personal story step "A Vision of Darkness", "Eye of the Sun", "Shattered Light", or "Snuffing Out Embers".Some victories are bittersweet, but they're victories nonetheless.||Story Achievement||10|
|Been There, Done That||120|
|Map-complete all locations in Tyria.Seeking Zhaitan's corruption in every corner of Tyria.
||Most Complete Character: 25%||5|
|Most Complete Character: 50%||5|
|Most Complete Character: 75%||5|
|Most Complete Character: 100%||5|
|You have a character that is more than 1 year old.
|You have a character that is more than 2 years old.
|You have a character that is more than 3 years old.
|You have a character that is more than 4 years old.
|You have a character that is more than 5 years old.
|You have a character that is more than 6 years old.
|You have a character that is more than 7 years old.
|You have a character that is more than 8 years old.
|You have a character that is more than 9 years old.
|You have a character that is more than 10 years old.
|You have a character that is more than 11 years old.
|Bloodying the Past||110|
|Complete the charr personal story step "Dishonorable Discharge", "In the Ruins", "Sins of the Father", "Thicker Than Water", or "Tribunes in Effigy".You have faced down the past, proving once again your might and wits.||Story Achievement||10|
|Complete the sylvari personal story step "A Tangle of Weeds", "Dead of Winter", or "Flower of Death".You made sure the dead stayed dead.||Story Achievement||10|
|Brawn over Brains||110|
|Complete the norn personal story step "Assault the Hill", "Sever the Head", or "Silent Warfare".You destroyed the Dredge weapon and brought a fellow norn back on the path of destiny.||Story Achievement||10|
|Crime and Punishment||110|
|Complete the human personal story step "Breaking the Blade", "The Commander", or "The Trial of Julius Zamon".Through valor and a thirst for justice, you earned Logan Thackeray's trust.||Story Achievement||10|
|Defending History, Informing the Future||110|
|Complete the story step "Mightier than the Sword".You are now a full member of the Durmand Priory.||Story Achievement||10|
|Complete 8 dungeon stories.Chasing evil out of the dark places where it hides.||1 Dungeon Story Complete||5|
|2 Dungeon Story Complete||5|
|3 Dungeon Story Complete||5|
|4 Dungeon Story Complete||5|
|5 Dungeon Story Complete||5|
|6 Dungeon Story Complete||5|
|7 Dungeon Story Complete||5|
|8 Dungeon Story Complete||5|
|Emergency Response Hero||45|
|Participate in 5,000 events.Always willing to lend a hand, or sword, for the common good. You go where the action is.||15 Events Completed||5|
|100 Events Completed||10|
|500 Events Completed||10|
|2000 Events Completed||10|
|5000 Events Completed||10|
|Complete the human personal story step "Ashes of the Past", "Liberation", or "The Ringmaster".You dealt with your past, and now you may join the world moving forward.||Story Achievement||10|
|For the Legion!||110|
|Complete the charr personal story step "Deadly Force", "Ghostbore Artillery", "Operation: Bulwark", or "Quick and Quiet".You brought heat to the Flame Legion.||Story Achievement||10|
|From Howl to Silence||110|
|Complete the charr personal story step "Ever Vigilant", "Research and Destroy", or "Whispers of Vengeance".Your honor is restored. However, you must prepare for a greater danger.||Story Achievement||10|
|Complete the asura personal story step "Gadd's Last Gizmo", "Defusing the Problem", "Here, There, Everywhere", or "The Things We Do For Love".Your brains and brawn were tested, and you stopped an Inquest plot.||Story Achievement||10|
|I've Seen Things||5|
|Hear Ela Makkay's summary of Scarlet's War during the episode "The Battle for Lion's Arch" or in Lion's Arch.
Additional notes on this achievement available below.
|Heard Ela Makkay's Summary of Scarlet's War||5|
|Complete the asura personal story step "Flash Flood", "Magnum Opus", or "Split Second".Your quick thinking and actions stopped an error in your past from causing disaster in the present.||Story Achievement||10|
|Gain 500,000 experience without dying or changing maps.Only mostly unkillable.||200,000 Exp without Death or Map Travel||5|
|500,000 Exp without Death or Map Travel||5|
|Complete 500 renown hearts.A true hero takes time from slaying dragons to help out the common folk as well.||10 Hearts Complete||5|
|50 Hearts Complete||5|
|100 Hearts Complete||10|
|500 Hearts Complete||10|
|Master of Heroics||11|
|Reach level 80 with one character on your account.Joining the ranks of Tyria's greatest heroes.||Reached Level 80||1|
|Rising to the Challenge||110|
|Complete the norn personal story step "Minotaur Rampant", "The Last of the Giant-Kings", or "The Wolf Havroun".Today, you proved your strength by stopping a threat to the lodge.||Story Achievement||10|
|Savior of Tyria||110|
|Complete the personal story step "Victory or Death".You are counted among the great heroes of Tyria.||Story Achievement||10|
|Some Must Fight, That All May be Free||110|
|Complete the story step "Minister's Defense", or "Quaestor's Siege".You have become a full member of the Vigil.||Story Achievement||10|
|Something Lost, Something Gained||110|
|Complete the asura personal story step "A Meeting of the Minds", "Lines of Communication", or "Rakt and Ruin".Despite a setback, you find yourself ready to embark on a larger adventure.||Story Achievement||10|
|Storming the Castle||110|
|Complete the human personal story step "Kellach's Attack", "The Queen's Justice", or "The Trap".You saved Queen Jennah from an insidious plot.||Story Achievement||10|
|The Cost of Victory||110|
|Complete the personal story step "A Sad Duty", "Delivering Justice", or "Liberating Apatia".You faced your worst fear and emerged triumphant.||Story Achievement||10|
|Things Best Left Behind||110|
|Complete the norn personal story step "Preserving the Balance", "The Championship Fight", or "The Machine in Action".You cleaved an embarrassment from your past.||Story Achievement||10|
|This Far, No Further||110|
|Complete the personal story step "Retribution".You liberated Claw Island from the undead and swore to strike back at the heart of Orr.||Story Achievement||10|
|To Know the Unknown||110|
|Complete the story step "An Apple a Day".You are now a full member of the Order of Whispers.||Story Achievement||10|
|Waking from the Nightmare||110|
|Complete the sylvari personal story step "Beneath a Cold Moon", "Black Night, White Stag", "The Heart of Nightmare", or "The Knight's Duel".You were awakened in the Dream and beat back the nightmare threat.||Story Achievement||10|
- Local Hero: Prior to repeatable hearts, you needed at least 2 characters to complete this as there were only 303 renown hearts. Repeatable hearts count on each completion.
- Emergency Response Hero: Failing an event will not count for this achievement.
- Been There, Done That: Complete maps, which includes collecting all renown hearts, waypoints, points of interest, hero points, vistas. This includes the Chantry of Secrets, all five racial capitals and Lion's Arch. This does not include dungeons, storyline areas, or any PvP maps, and the four WvW maps. You also do not need to complete zones added since the game was launched, including Southsun Cove, Maguuma Wastes or Heart of Maguuma.
- Lifetime Survivor: Earn experience without being defeated, zoning, or logging out. Being downed does not affect progression; the counter resets if you are defeated, without being able to rally. All experience earned counts towards the achievement, including points from crafting and unlocking waypoints. This can be achieved easily by using several Tomes of Knowledge on a character around level 76 or 77 to get them to Level 80.
- Birthday—Year 1: Talk to Birthday Vendor if your character is at least 1 year old but hasn't received this achievement yet. You only need to do so with 1 character to unlock the title for your whole account. Use the /age chat command to find out how old your character and account are.
- The Mastery Points for Personal Story are awarded on a per-chapter basis.
- Several titles contain references:
- Crime and Punishment is a novel by the Russian author Fyodor Dostoyevsky.
- This Far, No Further is quoted from Star Trek: First Contact, where Picard defends a controversial decision. "They invade our space, and we fall back. They assimilate entire worlds, and we fall back. Not again! The line must be drawn here! This far, no further!"
- Research and destroy might refer to military "seek and destroy" missions. Or likely the song "Search and Destroy" by The Stooges.
- Only mostly unkillable might refer to a line from The Princess Bride where Miracle Max announces that Westley is "only mostly dead."