Repel the ghosts threatening Ashford Forum.
- Meet Galina at Ashford Forum.
- Defend Ashford Forum from the ghost attack.
- Find Cimmara.
- Kill Warmaster Labofski.
- Report to Galina.
Click here to edit the reward data
- All professions
First talk to Galina. Afterwards, man the cannon and protect the charr forces below. Lead the mobs when targeting. Between mobs you can take out the ghost trebuchets with the cannon. When the waves are defeated you will talk with Galina again.
Make your way to the catacombs. You may sneak around some ghosts still outside. Inside the catacombs, find Cimmara. Warmaster Labofski will appear. Once he is defeated report back to Galina. Cimmara will become a member of your warband.
Warband survivor remarks upon entering:
- Clawspur: Let's see what Blood's cannon can really do.
- Dinky: Remember that time when we were kits, and Howl tried to convince me to try out for cannonball-catcher?
- Euryale: If this works, we need to build a gun that kills all the ghosts at once!
- Maverick: Now we're cooking! Let's blast those ghost mice to the far end of the Mists!
- Reeva: Ooh! I want to see how many ghosts the cannon can kill at once.
Talking to your warband survivor:
- Clawspur: I like cannons. They're big, loud, and flashy; so they take the enemy's focus off of me.
- And a distracted enemy is a dead enemy when you're around. Let's go make some dead enemies.
- Dinky: If the cannon doesn't work, should we call it a can't-non?
- Never. Under any circumstances. Ever.
- Euryale: Let's wipe out some ghosts and wrap this up. If I have to spend much more time with the Bloodies, I'll wind up strangling a few of them.
- Keep it together. Remember we're here to help them.
- Maverick: So you've settled on the name Ghostbore musket. Okay, I accept that. Can we at least name the shells after me?
- I'll take it under advisement. But don't get your hopes up.
- Reeva: I'm glad Blood's here for this battle. They can pass the legend of our warband's success on to future generations. We'll just have to make sure they get the spelling right.
- And here I thought you had no use for Blood Legion.
Meeting with Galina (cinematic):
- Galina Edgecrusher: Welcome to the party. Tribune Brimstone is here to observe, and Warmaster Labofski is marshalling his forces as we speak. It's Ghostbore Cannon time!
- <Character name>: Agreed. But we need to take out Labofski himself. Duke Barradin taught us that ghost offensives fall apart without their leader.
- Galina Edgecrusher: I've already planned for that. I've got a squad ready for insertion into the catacombs to run a search and destroy on Labofski.
- Galina Edgecrusher: This is Cimmara. She'll be leading the catacomb squad. You're on the cannon, providing cover fire. Clear her a path to Labofski, and her team will do the rest.
- Cimmara Pistolwhip: And shoot fast, maker. I'm going straight for the warmaster's throat and I don't like to wait.
- <Character name>: Just give the cannon time to reload, and you won't see a single ghost between you and your target.
After the cutscene:
- Luccia Wildeye: I'm so glad to be here. Ballistically, this will be a day to remember.
- Galina Edgecrusher: Follow me.
Talking to NPCs:
- Luccia Wildeye: Just listen to that artillery boom. Sounds like old times!
It's good to hear the sounds of honest battle.
- Let's go see how we can help out.
- On it!
- That's Blood audacity and Iron ingenuity. Good times.
- Rytlock Brimstone: Get on that cannon, Legionnaire! Blood soldiers are counting on you to break that siege!
- I'll do my best!
Attacking the ghosts:
- Galina Edgecrusher: Stand by, maker! Get ready to rain death, on my mark!
- Galina Edgecrusher: Three!
- Galina Edgecrusher: Two!
- Galina Edgecrusher: One!
- Galina Edgecrusher: Mark!
- Rytlock Brimstone: Watch it! Undead headed this way!
After defeating ghosts with cannon (cinematic):
- Galina Edgecrusher: Damn it! Cimmara went too far too soon—again! The cannon can't support her inside the catacomb. It'll bring the entire thing down on her stupid hard head.
- <Character name>: If I can't fire the cannon, I can find Cimmara and her squad, and I'll make sure Labofski is slain.
- Galina Edgecrusher: I'm not letting you get killed for Cimmara's stupidity. Tribune Goreblade would break all my limbs and hang me by my tail.
- <Character name>: I'm not asking permission—I'm making sure one gung-ho soldier doesn't ruin my weapon's first combat outing.
- <Character name>: I'm going in. If I don't come back out soon, open fire with the cannon and level everything in range.
- Galina Edgecrusher: And you call my soldiers gung-ho? Fine. I'll hold off firing for as long as I can. Good luck, maker. Now, get going!
After the cutscene:
- <Warband survivor>
- Clawspur: Blood just doesn't do restraint, does it?
- Dinky: If we lined up all the cannons in the citadel on one side, and fired them, could we push the world back to yesterday?
- Euryale: If this Bloodie gets any of us killed, I'll be using her skull as my cereal bowl.
- Maverick: This Cimmara has to learn: there's only room for one hotshot, and his name is Maverick.
- Reeva: The cannon's fun to play with, but I¨d rather be in the middle of things. Let's go save Cimmara!
- Galina Edgecrusher: Get in there! We'll provide covering fire.
- Luccia Wildeye: I'll keep an eye out for Cimmara. Let me know if you hear anything.
- Rytlock Brimstone: Dig in and stand fast!
- Galina Edgecrusher: Take the forest path to the left, maker, and avoid the ghosts' main force. We'll hold the line.
Talking to NPCs:
- Galina Edgecrusher: Get in there and grab Cimmara's reckless tail. We'll cover the main road; you slip in from the left.
Entering the catacombs:
- Cimmara Pistolwhip: On your feet, soldier! We're pulling out!
- Cimmara Pistolwhip: Ambush! They're coming out of the walls!
- Cimmara Pistolwhip: What are you doing? I told Galina to bring this place down! Never mind. Let's just get Labofski!
- Warmaster Labofski: Enough! I'll kill you all myself!
- Cimmara Pistolwhip: Rally to me! Blood! Blood! Blood!
- Cimmara Pistolwhip: That's for my warband, mouse!
- Cimmara Pistolwhip: I guess it's good you showed up. Thanks. Now let's get back to Galina.
Talking to Cimmara:
- Cimmara Pistolwhip: The tribune will be worried. We should report in. This is no time for idle chatter.
Leaving the catacombs:
- Luccia Wildeye: I couldn't hear. Did he wail when he died? I love it when they do that.
Talking to Rytlock:
- Rytlock Brimstone: Follow protocol, Legionnaire <character name>, don't keep Galina waiting. We can talk after you've made your report.
- Yes, sir.
Reporting to Galina (cinematic):
- Galina Edgecrusher: Labofski's down and the ghosts are dispersing, just like you said. Now I owe you for the cannon and saving Cimmara.
- Cimmara Pistolwhip: I didn't want to be saved. And I don't like owing people my life. Why didn't you just fire on my position?
- <Character name>: Because I don't like wasting ammunition. And if we fired on every Blood soldier who charged in without thinking, there'd be none of you left.
- Galina Edgecrusher: Watch it, maker. Blood Legion gratitude only goes so far. In fact, I'm going to settle our debt right now.
- Galina Edgecrusher: Cimmara has no warband. If you want her, she's yours. I'll formally reassign her to your warband and we'll call it even.
- <Character name>: I can always use a skilled recruit, provided she can follow orders. From now on, Cimmara, you fight when I say, and only when I say. Clear?
- Cimmara Pistolwhip: Oh, I can follow orders. If I have to follow yours to prove it, I will. Get ready, maker. Your Iron warband is getting some much-needed fresh Blood.
- <Character name>: Outstanding. And you're about to take a crash course in following orders. Fall in, soldier. We're moving out.
After the cinematic:
- <Warband survivor>
- Clawspur: One less ghost officer.
- Dinky: So that was an Ascalonian warmaster? Ha! "War hamster" is more like it!
- Euryale: Play dead, mouse. And if you come back, we'll be waiting.
- Maverick: Yeah! Who's the warmaster now?
- Reeva: Labofski is dead, we're heroes, and our armor still looks great. Mission accomplished.
Talking to NPCs:
- Luccia Wildeye: I don't know what got into that firebrand Cimmara, but she's got moxie.
- Try to be a good role model to her, okay? Irascible's one thing. Irresponsible's another.
- Clawspur: Dead ghosts, dead warmaster, and a new recruit. Not a bad day's work.
- Not at all, but there's more work to do. Let's move out.
- Dinky: I like Cimmara. She's a bit lke Euryale, if Euryale was mad all the time and growling at everybody..actually, she's a lot like Euryale
- I see the resemblance, but Cimmara has to make her own mark. Let's move out.
- Euryale: Cimmara seems capable enough, but I don't like her attitude. Is she going to snarl and bluster and threaten every time she opens her mouth?
- I'm counting on your cheery demeanor to even things out. Come on, let's move.
- Maverick: I think Cimmara will work out just fine...once she gets over that crush she has on me. Why is it so hard for them to understand—the Maverick can't be tied down.
- No, but he can be tied up. And gagged. Let Cimmara settle in. Let's go.
- Reeva: That Cimmara has a sharp tongue and a tough hide. Maybe she'll fit in with us after all.
- With your help, she'll do great.
- Galina Edgecrusher: You did well. I thought for sure that we'd lost Cimmara. You've got the courage of the Khan-ur, you do.
I never leave a soldier behind. If there's something I can do about it, I'm in.
- You did well. The Blood Legion will remember this day for a very long time.
- Thank you.
Cimmara screwed up, but I'll make sure she fixes her attitude. She's in good hands.
- She's young and impressionable. Feel free to impress her backside with a good hard kick now and then.
- Hah! Will do.
- Thanks, Galina.
- Rytlock Brimstone: Good work. You built the best cannon Blood's seen in years, and you rescued one of our own. I'm not usually in favor of cross-legion transfers, but I'll make an exception this time. Cimmara's in good hands.
She needed my help. It was the right thing to do.
- You're damn right it was. I'll make sure Imperator Smodur hears about your heroic actions. This'll go down on your permanent record.
- Much appreciated.
Cimmara's young and brusque, but I think we'll get along.
- You've got the right attitude to keep her reckless tail in line. I'll be taking an active interest in your career from here on out.
- That means a lot to me, sir.
Sorry for rushing in, sir. I just wanted to be the one to punch Labofski in the face.
- I don't blame you. They used to tell horror stories about that old butcher when I was in the fahrar.
- Me too. I'm glad he's dead. Again.
- Thank you, Tribune.
- Cimmara Pistolwhip: I can't stand it! I was ripped up right in front of the tribune. I'll never hear the end of this. My career's over.
Stop your complaining and fall in. You're under my command now, and I don't allow whining. (Barbaric)
- You sound like the boss back at my old fahrar! Fine. I'm in, I'm in!
- That's more like it.
I understand that you want to do your best, but you went off orders and it went wrong.
- Yeah, I know. I just thought, you know, if it'd worked, I'd be a hero!
- Real heroes know better than to risk lives for glory. Now fall in.
You thought you had it under control. It was very brave of you—but also foolhardy. Now you know better.
- Exactly. You know, you're all right. I'm glad you're my commander now.
- That's a good attitude. Let's go.
- It's not over, but you'll have to do a lot of work to redeem yourself. Let's go.