Item Collections is a new set of achievements with new, unique rewards that are tied very specifically to the finding of items and skins. In the new Collections section of the Achievements panel, you will find a handful of new achievements.
— Official website
Achievements for collecting items and unlocking skins in the wardrobe.
— In-game description
- Basic Collections
- Rare Collections
- Specialization Collections
- Legendary Weapons
- Legendary Backpacks
- Legendary Armor
- Legendary Trinkets
- Festival Collections
- Black Lion Collections
- Most collections are hidden and will only appear in the achievements panel once an item from that collection has been consumed or account-bound.
- The categories themselves are also hidden until at least one of their collections has been unlocked.
- Any item that is part of a collection will have it noted in its description, so long as the collection is unlocked.
- Once an item has been added to the collection, the note in the item's description will no longer be there.
- The Collections achievements were added in the September 2014 Feature Pack.
- Legendary Collector Youngblood is a Collections Instructor found in Commodore's Quarter, providing information about collections achievements and the Koutalophile collection box.