From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Throw Javelin
- During Prevent krait from kidnapping Okarinoo quaggans
- Krait are here! Please help defend quaggans.
- At the ready!
- If just completed a nearby quaggan event and requires the item for the collection
- Thank you for helping protect quaggan's village. Please take this symbol of quaggan's appreciation. (Receives Okarinoo Friendship Bracelet)
- Thank you.
- If Spar with the quaggan commander to help train his troops is ready to start
- Adventurer, would you train quaggan to fight krait? Then, quaggan can pass your fighting skills to other quaggans.
- Sure. Training begins now.
- Maybe later.
- After sparring with him
- Commander Plipdoolb: Please, let quaggan rest awhile after training.
- Rest up. There's plenty of time to train.
- He is wielding a Pirate Crook which is a staff, but his animations and skills have him treating it like a spear.