From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Before completion
- Ascalonian hero and Ebon Vanguard commander, Gwen Thackeray—loving wife of Lieutenant Keiran Thackeray and ancestor to Captain Logan Thackeray. A simple memorial marks the final resting place of
- Commune with this place of power.
- After completion
- A simple memorial marks the final resting place of Ascalonian hero and Ebon Vanguard commander, Gwen Thackeray—loving wife of Lieutenant Keiran Thackeray and ancestor to Captain Logan Thackeray.
- Red Iris Flower) Place a red iris flower on the grave. (if you have a
- You've gained all you can from this place of power.
- Needed for "Love of an Ascalonian Girl", the fourth collection item in the The Dreamer I: The Experimental Short Bow collection achievement. A red iris flower from the Urban Battlegrounds Fractal is placed at her grave.
- However, you will not be able to place the flower if you have Quartz Crystals in your inventory and haven't charged your daily quartz crystal yet.
- Needed for The Hero Gwen's Story, the first collection item in the The Flameseeker Prophecies III: The Chosen collection achievement.
- On the gravestone is an ankh, the Egyptian symbol of life. It was used as the symbol for the monk in the original Guild Wars and is part of the symbol for the Guardian in Guild Wars 2. Gwen, however, was a Mesmer.
- When the grave is approached, you can hear Gwen's Flute from Guild Wars.
- It was previously stated on Gwen's Grave that she was Logan Thackeray's great-grandmother. The 250-year gap between however them suggested she would be a more distant relative. This discrepancy was adressed by the devs during the lore discrepancies project, and patched on 6/23/15.