From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
2 1 3 1
Locations and objectives
- Summit Waypoint —
Delegation of the Legions Vista —
- Approach from the north
- Diving Goggles
- There is a dive point from a tree near the pond south of the human delegation renown heart.
- Escort the Disillusioned Separatist to the Ebonhawke Delegation (32)
- Escort the Royal Messenger to Summit Peak (34)
- Cure the Vanguard army by stealing antidotes from the Renegades (35)
- Eliminate the Branded devourers at the Summit (35)
- Help Legionnaire Raughol move against the harpies (35)
- Kill the giant wasps in the Ebonhawke Delegation (35) [Group Event]
- Fight the Separatist assassins at Summit Peak (36) [Group Event]
- Support Commander Batista's offensive against the Separatists (36)
- Escort the supply caravan to Rosko's Campsite (37)
- Escort the Renegade defector to the Delegation of the Legions (38)
- Help Legionnaire Boneflayer crush the Renegades (38)
- Ambassador Steelcrusher
- Ash Legion Scout
- Ash Legion Spy
- Ash Legion Soldier
- Blood Legion Soldier
- Blood Legion Soldier Marloth
- Disgruntled Charr
- Legionnaire Deeprend
- Legionnaire Foultongue
- Iron Legion Delegation Aide
- Iron Legion Engineer
- Iron Legion Engineer Steelhammer
- Iron Legion Marksman
- Iron Legion Marksman Loneshot
- Iron Legion Soldier
- Morghar Bonebreaker
- Representative of Ash Legion
- Representative of Blood Legion
- Representative of Iron Legion
- Sentinel Legionnaire Frazarblade
- Training Soldier
- Bored Ebon Vanguard Soldier
- Captain Meadors
- Cook Nickerson
- Delivery Girl
- Disgruntled Ebon Vanguard Soldier
- Ebon Vanguard Archer
- Ebon Vanguard Archer Leona
- Ebon Vanguard Captain Jones
- Ebon Vanguard Captain Tanner
- Ebon Vanguard Lieutenant Barker
- Ebon Vanguard Soldier
- Ebon Vanguard Warrior
- Ebon Vanguard Warrior Kyle
- Feverish Soldier
- Fidgeting Soldier
- Frustrated Soldier
- Homesick Ebon Vanguard Soldier
- Lieutenant Stevens
- Lieutenant Wintour
- Minister Duran
- Nurse Lambert
- Poisoned Soldier
- Priestess of Dwayna
- Quiet Soldier
- Representative Markel
- Representative of Ebonhawke
- Representative of the Queen
- Requisitions Officer Penny
- Supply Caravan Guide Kelly
- Vanguard Sergeant Ami
- Wounded Ebon Vanguard Soldier
- Wounded Soldier
- Blacksmith Fairchyld
- Legionnaire Crunchbone
- Strategist Keeneye
- Vanguard Lieutenant Viles
- Wolf (34)
- Separatist Basher (34-35)
- Separatist Engineer (35)
- Separatist Spy
- Separatist Stormcaller (34-35)
- Separatist Thief (35)
- Skale Blighter (34)
- At the Delegation of the Legions
Defeating the training soldiers
- Training Soldier: Okay, enough!
- Training Soldier: Impossible.
- Training Soldier: I give!
- Training Soldier: Okay, I give!
- At the Ebonhawke Delegation
- Nurse Lambert: Drink this. The pain should recede in a few minutes, but your strength may take longer to return.
- Poisoned Soldier: Thank you, sir.
- Nurse Lambert: I'm just glad we got the antidote in time.
- Ebon Vanguard Soldier: The queen should be careful with the Legions.
- Disgruntled Vanguard Soldier: Yeah. Ascalonians have a long memory. This isn't over.
- Disgruntled Vanguard Soldier: I've seen that tail before.
- Ebon Vanguard Soldier: Worry about it later.
- Ebon Vanguard Soldier: Even out in these barren lands, we've lived to see peace grow.
- Homesick Ebon Vanguard Soldier: Makes me wonder what else will grow here.
- Ebon Vanguard Soldier: Either way, she’s still cute.
- Homesick Ebon Vanguard Soldier: Yeah, but still.
- Angry Wasp Nest
- Broken Charr Mortar
- Diving Goggles
- Energy Probe
- Giant Angry Wasp Nest
- Exploded Charr Mine
- Renegade Supplies
- Peculiar Yellow Flower
- Suspicious Barrel
- Vanguard Supplies