From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Sentinel Chemistry Set||Accessory||Fine||40||336|
|Sentinel Chemistry Set||Accessory||Masterwork||40||665|
|Pit Fighter's Wrist Guards of the Citadel||Heavy gloves||Masterwork||40||483|
|Witch Doctor's Clutches of the Citadel||Light gloves||Masterwork||40||483|
|Silent Walker's Gloves of the Citadel||Medium gloves||Masterwork||40||483|
|Silent Walker's Gloves||Medium gloves||Fine||40||245|
|Witch Doctor's Clutches||Light gloves||Fine||40||245|
|Pit Fighter's Wrist Guards||Heavy gloves||Fine||40||245|
- Dragonbrand by researching its parts, but it's tough going. They say you should know your enemy. But what if your enemy is the land the sky itself? We're trying to get to know the
I'd like to help. What work needs doing?
- water samplers need to be pumped regularly. And if you see any Branded creatures out there, smash them to pieces. There are experimental capacitors that need to be discharged and the
Tell me more about the water samples.
- Tenaebron Lake up to the us, but they need to be pumped regularly to keep the samples fresh. Check the eastern edges of the lake to find them. We've setup a series of pipes from
- What else needs doing?
- Tell me more about the capacitors.
- Okay, I've heard enough.
- I'll bet.
- Do you mind, I'm—Oh! It's you! I've been going over the research reports. We've been collecting some fantastic data. We couldn't have gotten it without you, so thanks.
- What do you have to offer?
- Not a problem. Good luck with your work out here.