From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Locations and objectives
- Deathblade's Watch Waypoint —
Deathblade's Watch Vista —
- On the southwest edge of the base is a watchtower staffed by two marksmen. The vista is at the top of the winding staircase, on the viewing deck.
- Deathblade's Watch
- Blood Legion Soldier (34)
- Candra (34)
- Disgruntled Soldier (34)
- Drunken Soldier (34)
- Engineer Quicktemper (32)
- Grathda (33)
- Greyffan Torneye (34)
- Guard Doomcrown (34)
- Guard Doomfang (34)
- Iron Legion Engineer (34)
- Iron Legion Marksman (33-34)
- Iron Legion Soldier (34)
- Legionnaire Aemilia Brightsword (34)
- Marghel Talekeeper (34)
- Primus Gravepelt (35)
- Scout Fabrala Nightdagger (34)
- Soldier (34)
- Worker (33-34)
- Trianna (34)
- Canyon Spider (33)
- Cliff Bat (34)
- Soldier: We were eating fried kidneys, and this buddy of mine drops one in his water.
- Soldier: So he takes out his dagger, shoves it in the cup, pulls out the kidney, and eats the whole soggy thing.
- Soldier: He hates dirty claws, so he won't touch food. But he'll eat a cold, soggy kidney, as long as it's stuck to the end of a dagger.
- Candra: I can't picture myself enjoying that.
- Brewer Lagersmith: I'll drain this keg in the spirit of Bear: by myself and without mercy.
- Brewer Lagersmith: (sneezing)
- Brewer Lagersmith: (laugh) Sure! Why not?
- Marghel Talekeeper: My old eyes could get used to this gorgeous view.
- Marghel Talekeeper: My old fahrar, nearly all gone now. I'll drink to them tonight.
- Marghel Talekeeper: Observe everything you see. Listen to the soldiers when they come back from their orders. All survivors have something to teach you.
- Primus Gravepelt: Move with your whole body. Feel the move before you strike.
- Primus Gravepelt: Never get emotional in a fight. It keeps you smarter than any wild animal you'll face.
- Primus Gravepelt: Excellent!
- At the northern edge of the camp, near Brewer Blacksmith, is a hearth that chefs can use.