From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Thief (skill list)
- Game link
Fire two projectiles that hinder foes and help allies.
- Enemy target: Torment foes.
- Damage: 138 (0.375)?
- Damage: 121 (0.33)?
- Torment (4s): 88 Damage, 127 Damage if Foe Is Stationary
- Torment (2s): 44 Damage, 64 Damage if Foe Is Stationary
- Ally target: Missiles track and grant barrier to allies.
- Barrier: 522 (0.1)?
- Barrier: 365 (0.07)?
- : 2Number of Impacts
- Range: 900
— In-game description
- Exposed Weakness — Deal increased strike damage to your target for each unique condition on them.
- Second Opinion — A portion of condition damage is converted to healing power. Gain healing power, which is increased while wielding a scepter.
- Dark Sentry — Apply Rot Wallow Venom to allies you grant barrier to. Outgoing healing to allies is increased. Rot Wallow Venom effect cannot apply to yourself.
- Larcenous Torment — Torment you inflict is increased. Gain shadow force when you torment a foe. Does not grant shadow force while in shroud.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|November 30, 2021||
|October 26, 2021||