From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Mesmer (skill list)
- Game link
Ambush. Launch a barrage of chaos orbs at your foe, inflicting either confusion or torment each hit. Condition duration halved for clones.
- Damage (5x): 460 (1.25)?
- Confusion (4s): 40 Damage, 50 Damage to Players on Skill Use, 96 Damage to Non-Players on Skill Use
- Confusion (2s): 20 Damage, 50 Damage to Players on Skill Use, 96 Damage to Non-Players on Skill Use
- Torment (4s): 88 Damage, 127 Damage if Foe Is Stationary
- Torment (2s): 44 Damage, 64 Damage if Foe Is Stationary
- Range: 1,200
— In-game description
- Malicious Sorcery — Increases attack speed while wielding a scepter. Reduces recharge on scepter skills.
- Riddle of Sand — When entering combat, your first Ambush attack applies confusion. This ability refreshes when you use a Shatter skill.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 06, 2018||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: