From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Warrior (skill list)
- Main hand sword
- Game link
Lunge at your foe and strike them with your sword.
- Damage: 734 (2.0)?
- Damage: 422 (1.15)?
- Cripple (3s): -50% Movement Speed
- Combo Finisher: Leap
- Range: 600
— In-game description
- Brave Stride — Movement skills grant stability when used.
- Blademaster — Gain expertise. Gain condition damage while wielding a sword. Sword skills gain reduced recharge.
- Leg Specialist — Immobilize a target when you cripple them with a skill. Deal increased strike damage to foes affected with movement-impairing conditions.
- Warrior's Sprint — Run faster while wielding melee weapons, and deal increased strike damage while you have swiftness. Movement skills break immobilization when used.
- Swift as the Wind — Movement skills grant swiftness and increase flow rate.
- The leap has a (compared to Leap of Faith) fairly low arc and may achieve a travel distance of between 900 (plain surface or downhill) and about 600 units, but the attack will miss if the target is more than the 600 units away.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 14, 2023||
|August 23, 2022||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|July 10, 2018||
|May 08, 2018||
|March 27, 2018||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release:
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: