From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
1 1 1 1 1
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help Owl's followers (19)
- Owl Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Owl Lodge —
Owl Lodge Vista —
- From the eastern side of the lodge you can jump onto the roof, and from there circle around the back of the lodge to the western side, where the vista is. Beware of missing roof sections.
- Hero Challenges
- Devotee of Owl (19)
- Defeat the Svanir hunters before they kill all the owls (19)
- Kill the Svanir shaman before he completes the Dragon totem (19)
- Protect the Owl shaman as she purifies snow owls (19)
- Protect the Owl shaman while she banishes the Dragon totem (19)
- Protect the owl spirits from Jormag's minions (19)
- Owl Shaman Ulgadis: The night carries her sign, a flash of feathers and golden eyes.
- Owl Shaman Ulgadis: She journeys in the Mists, alone. Frigid, she abides.
- Owl Shaman Ulgadis: She takes her due with feathery feet, and her beak rives meat from the bone.
- Owl Shaman Ulgadis: She is Owl, and she rises at nightfall to lend us her eyes.
- Owl Shaman Ulgadis: I hear her cries for justice, and for Jormag's demise.
- Owl Shaman Ulgadis: We remember her, the owls and I. She never dies.
- A Mastery Insight located in this area can be seen as an icon in the world map. However, this insight does not currently exist as an interactable object in game because it is tied to an upcoming release in The Icebrood Saga Episode 5: Champions; it can only be communed with in Dragon Response Mission: Snowden Drifts once that instanced mission has been added in game.
- "Abattoir" is another word for "Slaughterhouse."