From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Locations and objectives
- Isenfall Waypoint —
- Hero Challenges
- Corvin the Skaald
- Clear the poisonous urchins from Lashoosh (22)
- Traveling Performer: Take my advice: don’t call a harpy a pigeon. They hate that.
- Traveling Performer (1): Why don't charr eat jokesters?
- Traveling Performer (2): Because they taste funny! (laugh)
- Traveling Performer (1): How do you know when a norn is ready to retire?
- Traveling Performer (2): He's got more action in his guts than guts in his action. (laugh)
- Traveling Performer (1): What do you get when you cross a Lionguard and a charr warrior?
- Traveling Performer (2): Jail time or death, depending on which you crossed first! (laugh)
- Traveling Performer (1): Hey, how come they call those smart little guys "asura?"
- Traveling Performer (2): I reckon it’s because they’re so asura themselves! (laugh)
- Erli Ravenfeather: Hey, Vastra. There's a patch of wildflowers growing near my tent. There's so many I don't know what to do with them all. Maybe you...
- Vastra: Oh sure, I can help with that. With the right flame spells you can scorch the roots right out of the ground. I guarantee they won't come back.
- Erli Ravenfeather: Oh. Uhm. That's great. Great advice. I'll get a caster right on that. Talk to you later.
- At Lashoosh
- Gatherer: Swimming swimming, swimming, all summer long. Swimming, swimming, swimming, it makes your flippers strong.
- Gatherer: (hum) OooooOOooooo. (hum)
- Gatherer (1): The grawl are at it again.
- Gatherer (2): Quaggan can't watch. It never ends well when grawl do foo.
- Bolroub: Corruption has pushed so many quaggans out of the lands east of here.
- Villager: The same enemy stalks the land around here.
- Bolroub: If necessary, quaggans will seek safety in the westerly human lands.
- Bolroub: Soon the refugees will outnumber the residents.
- Villager: Quaggans have never minded sharing and helping others.
- Bolroub: No, but a shell can only hold so many slugs before they start drowning in their own slime.
- Resource nodes