From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
3 1 1
Location within Snowden Drifts
- Snowden Drifts
- Connects to
- King Jalis's Refuge (E)
Dragon's Rising (N)
Trapper's Labyrinth (N)
Hunter's Pitfalls (NE)
Reaver's Dale (S)
Villmark Foothills (S)
Jotun's Vista (SW)
Vitpeln Hills (W)
Click to enlarge.
Since corruption spread by the icebrood has blocked the main road we've had to detour traffic through this dangerous side route. The increased risk has hurt trade to and from Lion's Arch, even affecting our ability to get basic supplies.
Tromigar Valley is an area in the east of Snowden Drifts.
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help hunters and travelers near the road (15)
- Push back the corruption (16)
- Assist Lionguard Nadel (18)
- Snowhawk Landing Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Blasted Haven —
- Snowhawk Landing
- Defeat the Beak of Darkness and its darkwing defenders (15)
- Give alpine lilies to the militia captain before illness overtakes his soldiers (15)
- Defeat the champion icebrood goliath (16) [Group Event]
- Help the militia soldiers fight off the icebrood (16)
- Defend quaggan refugees being pursued by icebrood (17)
- Escort the quaggan refugees to Valslake (18)
- Lionguard Assessor (16)
- Lionguard Braxis (17)
- Lionguard Sharphorn (16)
- Lionguard Smeer (16)
- Seraya Softpaw (17)
- Lionguard Rick (16)
- Lionguard Sergeant Black (16)
- Hunter Gronach (16)
- Lion Road Detour Guide (16)
- Lionguard Mauren (17)
- Pricipe (18)
- Avid Grelkin (17)
- Bagorkk (17)
- Bromaj (17)
- Bulsa the Elder (16)
- Larsir (17)
- Lionguard Anton (17)
- Lionguard Haral
- Lionguard Nadel (18)
- Skaald Ofeig (19)
- Dolyak (16)
- Wolf (16)
- Icebrood Berserker (16)
- Icebrood Claymore (16)
- Icebrood Colossus (16)
- Icebrood Elemental (16)
- Icebrood Hunter (16)
- Icebrood Norn (16)
- Icebrood Wolf (15, 16)
- Lionguard Sharphorn: This is a bad plan. We’re cutting off limbs instead of going for the head.
- Lionguard Jayx: Someone has to keep the limbs busy while someone else goes for the head.
- Bulsa the Elder: No, no, no, no! This old hag belongs here. She will die here, in her own hunting grounds.
- Lionguard Assessor (asura): She's right, especially in the dragon has its way.
- Lionguard Assessor (human): You're not helping.
- Lionguard Assessor (asura): Just leave her. She's done fine on her own for a thousand years.
- Lionguard Assessor (human): If we leave her, she'll die. And don't exaggerate. She's only 70 or 80.
- Lionguard Assessor (asura): You kidding? She predates the Shiverpeaks. Her wrinkles have wrinkles.
- Bulsa the Elder: Hello? I'm standing right here.
- Lionguard Assessor (human): Please, you don't understand. While you stay here, you're in grave danger.
- Bulsa the Elder: She should hope so.
- Lionguard Assessor (asura): Crazy ol' coot.
- Reanna the Hunter: I can't believe this corruption has spread so far and wide.
- Clever Dunne: If the challenge doesn't kill us, it'll bring us unimagined glory.
- Reanna the Hunter: What a commanding view.
- Reanna the Hunter: Listen to me. Never go into the wild without a weapon... and the smarts to properly use it.
- Varren: Come and see what I've got!
- Resource nodes
- Snow Cherry Sapling
- Herb Sprouts