From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help hunters and travelers near the road (15)
- Push back the corruption (16)
- Assist Lionguard Nadel (18)
- Snowhawk Landing Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Blasted Haven —
- Snowhawk Landing
- Defeat the Beak of Darkness and its darkwing defenders (15)
- Give alpine lilies to the militia captain before illness overtakes his soldiers (15)
- Defeat the champion icebrood goliath (16) [Group Event]
- Help the militia soldiers fight off the icebrood (16)
- Defend quaggan refugees being pursued by icebrood (17)
- Escort the quaggan refugees to Valslake (18)
- Avid Grelkin (17)
- Bagorkk (17)
- Bromaj (17)
- Bulsa the Elder (16)
- Larsir (17)
- Lionguard Anton (17)
- Lionguard Haral
- Lionguard Nadel (18)
- Skaald Ofeig (19)
- Dolyak (16)
- Wolf (16)
- Icebrood Berserker (16)
- Icebrood Claymore (16)
- Icebrood Colossus (16)
- Icebrood Elemental (16)
- Icebrood Hunter (16)
- Icebrood Norn (16)
- Icebrood Wolf (15, 16)
- Lionguard Sharphorn: This is a bad plan. We’re cutting off limbs instead of going for the head.
- Lionguard Jayx: Someone has to keep the limbs busy while someone else goes for the head.
- Bulsa the Elder: No, no, no, no! This old hag belongs here. She will die here, in her own hunting grounds.
- Lionguard Assessor (asura): She's right, especially in the dragon has its way.
- Lionguard Assessor (human): You're not helping.
- Lionguard Assessor (asura): Just leave her. She's done fine on her own for a thousand years.
- Lionguard Assessor (human): If we leave her, she'll die. And don't exaggerate. She's only 70 or 80.
- Lionguard Assessor (asura): You kidding? She predates the Shiverpeaks. Her wrinkles have wrinkles.
- Bulsa the Elder: Hello? I'm standing right here.
- Lionguard Assessor (human): Please, you don't understand. While you stay here, you're in grave danger.
- Bulsa the Elder: She should hope so.
- Lionguard Assessor (asura): Crazy ol' coot.
- Reanna the Hunter: I can't believe this corruption has spread so far and wide.
- Clever Dunne: If the challenge doesn't kill us, it'll bring us unimagined glory.
- Reanna the Hunter: What a commanding view.
- Reanna the Hunter: Listen to me. Never go into the wild without a weapon... and the smarts to properly use it.
- Varren: Come and see what I've got!