From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Location within Snowden Drifts
- Snowden Drifts
- Connects to
- The Frozen Sweeps (E)
Isenfall Gullies (NE)
Jormabakke Stead (NE)
Ossencrest Climb (NW)
Glisterice Caves (SW)
Gendarran Fields (W, portal)
Click to enlarge.
Skradden Slopes is an area in Snowden Drifts. It is the first accessed area when coming from Gendarran Fields to the west.
Locations and objectives
- Podaga Steading Waypoint —
- Skradden Waypoint —
Podaga Steading Vista —
- At the eastern side of the lodge, jump across three tree-stumps to ascend to the upper level. Continue circling around the lodge to climb to the roof. Once at the top locate the Vista.
- Podaga Steading
- Defeat the Inquest to prevent them from capturing the Ley-Energy Coalescence (17, 22, 24) [Group Event]
- Defeat the coalescence to disperse the ley-line magic (17, 22, 24, 42, 45, 50, 65, 67, 80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the dragon minions before they absorb too much ley-line magic (17, 22, 24)
- Kill the Imbued Icebrood Champion (17, 22, 24) [Group Event]
- Defend the inhabitants of Podaga Steading (23)
- Drive the dredge from Podaga Steading (23)
- Dolyak (23)
- Horas the Traveler (23)
- Seraph Archer (24)
- Bolerio (24)
- Elder (23)
- Hunter (23)
- Lodge Guard (23)
- Mother (23)
- Warrior (23)
- Worker (23)
- Veteran Custodian Wollam (23)
- Dolyak (24)
- Longhorn Ram (22-23)
- Longhorn Sheep (22-23)
- Icebrood Wolf (24)
- Crested Raptor (20, 23)
- Son of Svanir (24)
- At Podaga Steading
- Elder: Have you kids ever heard the tale of the Raven Witch?
- Elder: She waits until little boys and girls wander into the forest alone, and once their backs are turned...
- Elder: ...She gets 'em! Then she takes the children back to her cave, and eats them up. (gobble)
- Child (1): (gasp)
- Child (2): I'm never gonna go into the forest alone! Not ever!
- Cub: Hah! I'm not afraid of no crazy lady in a cave.
- Hunter (1): There sure are a lot of do-gooders in these hills.
- Hunter (2): There's a lot of good that needs doing.
- Hunter (1): The spring water is a lot warmer here than at home.
- Hunter (2): That's because there's a drake in the tunnels below, breathing fire on the rocks.
- Hunter (1): Really?
- Hunter (2): Sure. There's also a krait catching our fish and a centaur giving rides to the children.
- Hunter (1): Some sort of grinding hum kept me awake last night.
- Hunter (2): The drakes have been active lately.
- Hunter (1): Not drakes. It sounded like the ground getting ready to open up and swallow us all.
- Urchin (1): He looks strong.
- Urchin (2): I bet he could snap our necks like twigs.
- Hunter: Don't tempt me.
- Hunter: Stop following me.
- Urchin (2): What?
- Urchin (1): We're not doing anything.
- Hunter: Why I'm gonna–
- Urchin: Ah! Ahhh!
- Hunter: For the last time, we're not a hunting party! Now scram!