From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Chapter 6: The Battle of Claw Island
- Historical dialogue
- Unless you got a work permit, keep moving until the city's behind you. Lion's Arch isn't safe for travelers these days.
What happened to the city?
- You been under a rock? Scarlet invaded, killed thousands, and then blew up her flying platform over the harbor. This is what's left. All because of one crazy sylvari.
You mentioned a work permit. How do I get one?
- You don't. The Captain's Council picked the work detail. We're here to watch them and scoop up the squatters and looters.
Squatters and looters?
- They moved in after Scarlet died, either trying to claim the rubble of their home or steal everything the can get their hands on. The council wants them gone yesterday.
- Take care.
- Got it.
Why did she do it?
- (sigh) It's no use trying to figure out that box of crazy. She's gone, and we have to pick up after her.
- Good luck.
- It's a shame.
- Will do.