From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Lion's Arch
- Wayfarer Foothills
- Lornar's Pass
- Clear the karka and their eggs to rebuild Camp Karka (80) [Group Event]
- Kill the corrupted leader of the Sons of Svanir (15) [Group Event]
- Stop Captain Wiley before he finishes scouring the ship for treasure (32) [Group Event]
- Capture the center of the Svanir Dome (15) [Group Event]
- Defeat the hylek chieftain (10)
- Escort the Lionguard caravan to Broken Beacon (45)
- Defend Crossroads Haven from the Sons of Svanir (13)
- Defeat the dredge before they pick Junction Haven clean (28)
- Ensure the explosives arrive safely at Junction Haven (27)
- Help Shaska Kaldmorn take the west tower (15)
- Patrol with the Lionguard to secure the road (80)
- Protect the Lionguard while they clear the road (27)
- Kill the dredge raidmaster invading Junction Haven (28)
- Prevent Wiley's pirates from stealing the sunken treasure (32)
- When talking to an asuran Lionguard at the fort in Artergon Woods
- I concernedly await the day that the Inquest realizes that majorly sabatoging the havens will halt a number of supply shipments to the labs.
Don't they need supplies too?
- Yes, but I wouldn't put it past them to do it anyway. Their priorities are somewhat skewed.
- I expect they are.
- Let's hope it's not for awhile.
- At Junction haven, during Protect the Lionguard while they clear the road
- A caravan bound for Lion's Arch was supposed to check in with me an hour ago. I need to find out why it's late, but I can't leave my post. Can you investigate this for me?
I can help you. Where should I start looking?
- Follow the road north toward Winter haven. Watch your step. There are dredge and ettins in the area, and they enjoy picking off travelers.
- Thanks for the warning. I'll see what I can find.
- No, thanks, I'm not interested.
- When talking to an asura Lionguard at Charrgate Haven
- I can tell from your expression this is either your first time to see Charrgate Haven, or your first time to see an asura.
What do you mean?
- I know the Lionguard has a reputation as enforcers, but someone's got to be the brains behind the brawn. It only makes sense to enlist the brainiest race in this brawny world for the job, right?
- I guess so. Back to work, then.
- When talking to a sylvari Lionguard at Charrgate Haven
- Greetings, friend. You're probably wondering why one of us sylvari would join an organization like the Lionguard.
As a matter of fact—
- Because we are of the land, we bring a certain tranquility and sense of curiosity to the someone unquestioning Lionguard. Just as we bring a sense of wonder to the world at large.
- Thanks for making that clear.
- When talking to a Lionguard near an eastern entryway to the Mist Portals
- It's a brand-new day in Lion's Arch.
- So it is.
- When talking to a Lionguard in Southsun Shoals) by Pride Point
- Every time I come here, I get sentry duty on the boat. I haven't even set foot on the island I'm protecting. Have one of those karka egg omelets for me, okay?
- You got it.
- After completing Stop the pirates from stealing buried treasure in Newbeach Bluffs
- Looks like they were searching for this chest. I suppose it's yours now.
- At Giant's Passage
- Have you recovered any of the stolen supplies?
- Lion's Arch Supplies
Yes, here they are. only if you are holding
- Thank you very much. The citizens of Overlake appreciate your help.
- Not at the moment.
- When talking to a Lionguard in Lion's Arch during the Festival of the Four Winds
- You should've heard the cheering when Scarlet's death was announced. Everyone hollered until they were hoarse. Best sound I've ever heard.
- I can imagine.
- When talking to a Lionguard in Lion's Arch after Scarlet's attack
- First squatters, then looters, and now gawkers. You came to see Lion's Arch reduced to rubble, right?
What are you talking about?
- Scarlet pounded Lion's Arch flat before we cornered and killed her. Since then, we get tourists who want to gape at the ruin-
And the squatters and the looters?
- Damned headaches. The squatters don't want to leave, even though the city's uninhabitable. The looters, they're nothing more than grave robbers.
So, if I wanted to visit Lion's Arch, what should I know?
- Don't squat; don't loot. And watch yourself. What's left of the city isn't safe, and we don't have the healers on hand to fix clumsy tourists.
- I'll be going.