From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Firecracker Lighting is a seasonal adventure during the Lunar New Year in Divinity's Reach where you need to light firecrackers spread through all the city's districts. Speak to Firecracker Lighting (NPC) to begin the adventure.“
Light all the firecrackers before time runs out!
— Adventure objective
Utilize your glider and mounts to get all 12 firecrackers. Using waypoints disqualifies you from participation.
- Canyon Jumping (Raptor Level 3) — The longer Raptor jumps will make it much faster to move between firecrackers.
- High Vault (Springer Level 3) — The higher Springer jump will help you reach some high placed firecrackers.
- Glider Basics (Gliding Level 1)
|Gold||4:30||80,010||Firecracker Lighting: Gold (2)|
|Silver||6:00||40,005||Firecracker Lighting: Silver (2)|
|Bronze||8:00||26,670||Firecracker Lighting: Bronze (2)|
|Gold||4:30||48,006||Firecracker Lighting: Gold|
|Silver||6:00||32,004||Firecracker Lighting: Silver|
|Bronze||8:00||21,336||Firecracker Lighting: Bronze|
- New Year's Customs: (Annual) Golden Firestarter — Earn a gold medal in the Lunar New Year adventure in Divinity's Reach. This achievement can be completed once a year. (0)
- Daily Lunar New Year: Lunar Firestarter — Complete the Lunar New Year adventure in Divinity's Reach. (0)