From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
|Illusionary Unload||Deals damage and causes a projectile finisher.|
- Phantasmal Fury — Your phantasms have fury.
- Duelist's Discipline — Pistol attacks from you and your illusions have a chance to cause bleeding. Interrupting a foe recharges pistol skills. This trait can only reduce recharge on enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Sympathetic Visage — Phantasms take your conditions when they are first summoned.
- Protected Phantasms — Phantasms spawn with aegis.
- Persistence of Memory — When a phantasm becomes a clone, it transfers its boons to you.
- Phantasmal Haste — Phantasms spawn with quickness. Gain quickness when you create a phantasm.
- Phantasmal Force — Phantasms deal increased strike damage for each stack of might you have. Gain might when your phantasms become clones.
- Chronophantasma — The first time a phantasm would become a clone, it instead resummons itself and attacks again. Resummoned phantasms inflict a percentage of the original's damage. (Resummoned phantasms are briefly dazed.)
- Phantasms have their own unique weapon strength that is independent of the player's equipped weapon rarity. The duelist has a weapon strength range of 2406-2825, with the midpoint being 2615.5.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|February 07, 2018||
|February 06, 2018||
|February 22, 2017||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|September 09, 2014||
|May 20, 2014||
|November 26, 2013||
|October 15, 2013||
|August 06, 2013||
|March 26, 2013||
|December 14, 2012||
|October 07, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: